About this listing
We have a beautiful 2 br home, just 2 minutes from downtown Guerneville --but its great location makes you feel like you are in the mountains away from it all. Walking distance to beach, close to great wineries-- have a blast in this amazing spot.
Cozy with modern/ rustic decor- the cabin is well laid out for 2 couples to enjoy a great wine country/ river weekend. With 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom, an open living/ kitchen with a large deck that overlooks the hills of Russian River and a great fireplace-- it's the perfect home base for your day on the river, visiting the Pacific Ocean (only 15-20 minutes away) or visiting the areas world-class wineries. You can walk to the beach in 5 minutes--down a big hill...but totally do-able. Grab lunch at the bbq joint at the bottom of the hill and hike back up after.
You have full access to a private upstairs / main level of the home. We do have an apartment / granny flat below the house (completely separate entrance) that may or may not be occupied during your stay. There is a large private deck for you, and another downstairs that you can access (if someone is staying in the downstairs unit-- you may have to share the downstairs deck). But know that the space is very private!
Interaction with guests
We have a home in Sonoma, and will be available to answer any of your questions. We may or may not be there to greet you, but are easily available to help with anything you need.
Other things to note
Our Sonoma County TOTC Certificate Number is 2614N
1) Please bring a max of 2 cars for your group to ensure you don't have any issues with parking- as our street does NOT have on street parking. *Guerneville homes in the hills tend to have very limited parking. We have a driveway that fits 4 cars, however it is VERY steep.... and if there are tenants staying in the unit below (it's very separated).. it will create a bit of a challenge if you bring more cars. The person staying below will be parking in the garage, so you will need to leave the left side of the driveway 'free' (so they can exit if need be). We ask that you park on the right side of the driveway, pulling one car down the drive and the other behind it (if you do this, the spot toward the back / top of the driveway is sort of a parking pad) so it's not nearly as steep and easy to get in and out of.
2) We just did a bit of interior redecorating, so the house doesn't look exactly like it did in the photo. Its pretty much the same-however, we added some furnishings. It still has a modern and cozy feel with Restoration hardware / premium furniture and linens, so I hope in no way that you will be disappointed. We just finished most of it, so we haven't had the photographer schedule a shoot yet, hence the difference you may (or may not) notice.
We are a flexible couple and expect common courtesy in our home. At least one Renter must be over 25 years of age. Rental agreement must be signed and security deposit agreed to prior to rental.
1. Smoking is not allowed on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. We do not allow any additional guests on the property unless agreed upon with the owners ahead of time. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2a. Additional Guests. The intent of the rental is for use by the guests listed in the above agreement. It is not intended to be utilized for a venue for a party, gathering, etc of individuals other than those in the above agreement. Please ensure any expected additional guests are discussed with and agreed to by the owners, prior to confirmation on Airbnb and listed in the above agreement.
3. Please be considerate of the neighborhood and neighbors. Outdoor noise must be controlled after 10pm.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables of the guest while staying at the property. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. The guests must keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. The guests must only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are NOT permitted.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s), unless agreed upon with prior approval by the owner. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
10. CURRENTLY, THERE IS NO HOT TUB
11. Fireplace: Please only use wood and minimal paper (no other combustible materials) in fireplace. The fireplace must not be left on overnight.
12. Alcohol. We have a large spirits, beer and wine selection in our home. Unfortunately, it against the law for us to be able to share this with you. Therefore, please refrain from consuming any wine, beer or spirits that are placed in the bar and wine racks. You will be responsible for any missing inventory.
13. Lock doors when not on the premises. Please ensure all doors are locked when you leave the premises, and utilize the front door for entry/ exit when coming and going.
14. There is a room downstairs off the garage that is locked and not available to guests. Please refrain from entering.
15. Upon Your departure
•Please be sure to strip all used beds and place all used linens/ sheets in the laundry room.
•Empty trash in each room into a trash bag(s) (extras can be found under the kitchen sink), and place in the garage in the appropriate trash bin.
•We would ask that you keep recycled items in a separate receptacle (brown grocery paper bags can be found under sink as well) and these items placed in the blue trash bin in the garage.
16. There is a stairway from the upper deck to the lower deck. These stairs are very narrow in depth. We ask that you refrain from using unless absolutely necessary and please be very careful, using the handrail as you descend. Use at your own risk.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 63 reviews for other properties.View other reviews