About this listing
AN "OASIS" IN THE CENTER OF SHINJUKU;)
-Shinjuku Gyoen is yours!
-1min by walk frm Shinjuku Gyoen sta.
-3min by walk frm Shinjuku Sanchome sta.
-7min by walk frm JR Shinjuku sta.
-Convenience to go anywhere!
-Free portable Wifi!
- Free Green view 24 hours service:)
- Blight with nature light
- 25 square meters (abt 270 square feet)
- Double sized bed W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Japanese simple bed called FUTON ×2
- Lovely plants, pls nice to them;)
- Low table
- Towel hunger
- Cloth hunger
- Stationary (pen, seizer, notebook, memo, etc.)
- Pocket WiFI & charger
- Kitchen paper
- Welcome tea bag and coffee :)
- Electric kettle
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap
- Face wash, Hand wash
- Face lotion
- Hair dryer
- Bath towels
- Bath mat
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand wash,
- Face wash, face lotion
- Bath towels, face towels
- Hair dryer
- a few medical goods
Super convenient to go/visit anywhere. Shinjuku is yours;)
Although there are tons of good restaurants, bar, shopping mall near by, but very quiet and relax place with nature:)
You might not feel like staying in Shinjuku!
- Many 24hours convenience stores are around everywhere.
- Restaurants, bar, cafe, department store, super market, drug store, etc. etc.
- 1min by walk frm Shinjuku Gyoen-mae station (Recommend you to get out "Exit 3" due to it has an elevator, while others has only stairs)
- 7min by walk to Shinjuku JR station! (South East Exit)
- From Narita/Haneda Airport, recommend you to take a direct bus head to Shinjuku Express bus terminal where is located at JR Shinjuku South exit.
It will take ard 2H from Narita, 1H from Haneda.
Other things to note
-There is NO washing machine in the room.
So please let me introduce you the nearest laundromat near by the flat, ard 2min by walk:)
For more detail, please check the welcome manual once you confirmed the reservation.
-Hot water for the shower or washstand, only can use 300L per a day due to unique electric system. It is quiet enough amount for 3 or even 4ppl, but please be careful not using up, otherwise you won't be able to use hot water until next morning...! (If you use just normally, totally no problem, pls no worry:)
Please be quiet, and keep the volume down inside the apartment including common space such as entrance, hallways.
Please respect neighbors.
Please keep the room clean.
Please take off your shoes.
Please be careful with inflammable objects, fire.
Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house.
Please do NOT answer the door bell.
Please do NOT take the stuff home...!
Please enjoy your stay! :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 201 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! I'm Sho. Great to meet you:)
I am the guy who wanna support you as much as I can via Airbnb!
I'm sure Japan is great country, want you to know more about our life, culture, how we are welcome to you guys;)
I will do my best to support your trip.