About this listing
Amazing views from living, dining and master bedroom space. Fully equipped kitchen, 4 bedrooms, can sleep up to 10 people if using the full capacity of 2 full bunk beds in 4th bedroom. Washer/dryer, boat dock access, firepit, patio facing lake, bbq.
4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home just steps away from Hauser Lake. Unequaled access to lake living. Cost and cleaning fee negotiable for small groups.
Access to the 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Kitchen, Living, Dining, Laundry, Boat Dock, Patio, Parking in Driveway for approx. 8 cars. Note, we live in the house so the dressers and closets will be somewhat full, but there will be dedicated space for your belongings as well.
Interaction with guests
Hosts are available for welcome, recommendations, directions etc. but will not be on rental premises. Owners are avid outdoor enthusiasts--water sports, fishing, hunting, biking, running etc. so we can help with suggestions if you'd like!
Hauser Lake community neighborhood, 12 miles NE of Helena, directly on the shores of the Missouri/Hauser Lake.
You'll want a car for transport.
Other things to note
The home is connected to an in-law suite occupied by one relative via the office/bedroom door, which will be locked and not available as this is not a part of the rental space.
1. This is our family home. We are happy to share. Please enjoy and be respectful.
2. Parking. Please do not park outside the paved driveway area. Irrigation pipes may be damaged.
3. Please leave the property tidy and in good condition. ie, all dishes in dishwasher, strip beds, all linens placed in or next to washers. All trash placed in trash bin outside, all windows closed, locked, doors closed, keys left in entryway.
4. If repairs or maintenance are needed please let us know.
5. Existing boats are off limits. Rentals are available at the local marina or in Helena.
6. Landlord is not responsible for damage to tenant's personal property, including vehicles and contents.
7. No diving off the dock--water is too shallow.
8. No pets allowed in house unless previously discussed and agreed.
9. No smoking. If smoking outside, all cigarette butts disposed in outside trash.
10. Campfire allowed in designated firepits only. Please have filled water bucket available if needed. All fire out before you leave area.
11. Fireworks ok on top of dock as long as plywood sheet or similar is placed under fireworks to protect the deck.
12. Large house parties are prohibited. Tenant must supervise guests and family members must agree not to violate the quiet enjoyment of surrounding neighbors and to respect their privacy and property.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!