This place is located in the heart of West Hollywood and Los Angeles proper. It's a Duplex house that sits on the corner of Melrose Ave, simply walk out the door and find yourself in the middle of shops, food, and a wide variety of activities.
1. Check in must be done by the person who is booking the space.
2. No additional guest other than the ones agreed upon.
3. No parties or gatherings at all
4. No red wine
5. No Smoking: there is a ($500 fine for any smoking plus any damage done)
6. Take your shoes off in the house
7. No food or drinks on the furniture and antiques (If the antiques are damaged or stained in any way a full compensation of 2,000 per piece will be charged)
8. Do not use personal items throughout the house
9. Do not move the furniture
10. Do not purchase movies or entertainment through the cable
11. No heavy cooking (any cooking must be clean and put back the the way it was found. 150 dollars fine if not)
12. No filming or photography without prior consent (moving furniture and bringing in other furniture is not allowed)
13. No business meetings
If any house rules are broken I reserve the right to ask you to immediately collect your belongings and leave the premises even if the reservation is not over and no payments will be refunded
I have lived in DC 5 years strong and find myself discovering something new about this powerful city everyday. As an artist from birth and an Interior Designer by profession I enjoy many creative avenues that allow me to express myself.
After a few seasons as the on air designer on TLC's "Trading Spaces" I quickly realized that my drive and passion in design is best partnered with my love to host, entertain, and ensure a memorable time with people from all over. Having professionally worked on some of DC's trend setting locations and socially building a network of shakers and movers I am happy to finally call this great place home!