Nice cozy bedroom with Queen size bed
Deep closet for all your luggage.
Private Bedroom in quiet neighborhood.
7 minutes walk to skytrain Canada line (direct to Airport and Downtown).
Only 20 minutes by transit from the airport (we can propose you a pick up, 10 minutes drive from airport) and to downtown.
We activated the "Smart Pricing" on this listing to offer you the best price at any time ;)
(Open to longer term rental if wanted)
You have access to the kitchen, the bathroom and the laundry room.
Enjoy the patio during the summer. ;)
Interaction with guests
We have maps, guides and all kind of adventure memory to share! :)
Other things to note
Check-in and Check-out can be flexible depending on our work schedules
- Non-Smoking house (you can smoke outside as the law indicates, more than 6 meters from the house)
- Living room, kitchen and bathroom are shared with other people in the house, please clean up after yourself in the common areas.
- No unregistered guest without our consent.
- No guest staying overnight
- Everyone has their own private room, please respect the privacy of others
- Please be conscientious, turn off the lights and maximize the size of washing
- Quiet hours after 10pm, respect the sleep of other, no shower late at night
- No party without prior agreement
- Obviously, no drugs.
- No illegal download, all consequences and expenses will be at your charge (In Canada, the fine is up to $5000)
Really it's common sense and courtesy, do not do anything you would not want for yourself.
If you read this house rule, ask us to see your ID at the check-in.
Note: Any lost key will be charged $ 50
This host has 236 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a friendly Canadian born guy, I enjoy Arts,Culture and Music. I am a Independent Business owner,A/V installations,Entertainment production.
I speak English and some German, enough to help you with most things and am always interested in learning more. I like to travel and meet people from different parts of the world. I have 2 dogs Tia (Mini AM Eskie,11) and Zu (Spitz-Chow X,16). I like using Air BnB for traveling as it is much more interesting meeting locals and getting to know the city from that perspective. I like to host my guests the same way when at my home.