Sunny 80 sq.m apartment located in heart of old Tbilisi with outstanding views on abano district and Narikala Fortress. On 2-4 min walking from all the touristic attractions.Narikala and botanical garden are just upstairs from apartment.
Historical house is located in the ancient Abanotubani (Sulfur baths’ district). From the house you can see breath-taking views of the old city and mountains.
Enjoy all the beauties just on the walking distance:
- 1 min to Tbilisi Waterfall and National Botanical Garden;
- 2 min to Sharden Street’s galleries, cafes and restaurants;
- 4 min to Tbilisi old downtown Sololaki district;
- 7 min to central Freedom Square and Rustaveli ave.
Location is extremely convenient for all touristic attractions in the central Tbilisi.
15-20 minutes drive from Tbilisi International Airport.
The apartment is equipped with all the necessary things, including:
- Fresh linen and towels
- Soap and toilet paper
- Shampoo, sleepers and other necessities.
- Free WiFi/Internet and cable TV
- Coffee, tea and sugar
- Full kitchen equipment
- Hair-drier and iron with ironing board
- Central heating
- Washing machine
Airport transfer for a proper price is available upon request. Driver will provide with key as well.
Interaction with guests
meeting guests to provide keys upon arrival. locals tips for sightseeing and best locations can be suggested also.
Other things to note
- Transfer from the Tbilisi Airport is available for $20.
- Smoking on balcony please.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews