The room for one person is very bright with everything needed: sheets, duvet, cushions.
The style of the apartment is contemporary and modern. It offers all the comforts.
It is an offer that allows you to enjoy a comfortable and spacious place to stay for a few days.
Access to the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, the balcony.
You can use the kitchen, this will allow you to prepare your meals at a lower cost.
It is equipped with:
- an oven,
- vitro-ceramic plates,
- a fridge (a space is reserved for you),
- a microwave
- a cafeteria
- a toaster.
Breakfast and meals are not included in my offer.
Interaction with guests
I will be present to exchange but I will also be discreet according to the wishes of the hosted traveler. I will try to give you all the answers to your questions.
Other things to note
There is a cat in the apartment.
The apartment is located in a building, it goes without saying that it is necessary to be respectful of the basic rules of life in community.
Concerning strictly speaking the rules of the apart- ment:
- No smoking inside the apartment,
- No pets accepted because I already have a cat,
- Respect the accommodation and its facilities as if it were yours (cleanliness),
- Do not forget that it is colocation (respect rhythm of life for example),
- Thank you for removing your shoes from the entrance in order to keep the accommodation clean for the comfort of everyone.
Je vis à Nantes et sa proche "banlieue" depuis 20 ans. Je saurai vous conseiller et répondre à vos questions sur la ville et ses alentours. J'ai 41 ans, j'ai fait des études de droit et je travaille dans une collectivité territoriale.
J'aime beaucoup découvrir de nouvelles cultures, partager et échanger.
Je serai enchantée de vous rencontrer.