STEAL! HUGE savings on Junior Suite in Villa Del Arco 5 star resort on El Medano beach (swimmable) overlooking the famous Arch and near the Country Club and Golf course and Cabos San Lucas town. Available for min 3 days June 11th to 18th in high season
- Jr. suite with a kitchenette and mini-fridge in a 5 star resort Villa del Arco rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and #8 of 69 hotels on Cabos san Lucas.
- 1 King or 2 Queen Options (accommodates 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children) with additional sofabed.
- Discount available for 1 week booking from June 11th to 18th, 2016.
This is a timeshare that I am renting for a reduced fee as I won't be able to travel this season and I am trying to recover my maintenance fee costs - NO CATCH! for you to book the EXACT SAME ROOM in this resort for these dates would be 3000.60 USD!
Room description from the website:
Deluxe Junior Suites are comprised of 468 sq ft of luxurious accommodation & a terrace of 78 sq ft, for a maximum occupancy of up to three adults Featuring: Two queen-size beds or one king-size bed Bathroom, with Mexican Ceramic accessories and a tub and shower Kitchenette with coffee maker, electric stovetop, microwave, refrigerator and a toaster A 29 inch TV with Satellite channels Air conditioning Telephone & Clock Radio Iron with ironing board Linens & towels Hair dryer Electronic Safe Marble floors Ceiling fans Balcony with patio furniture and garden views (ocean view surcharge) Wireless & High Speed Internet Access is available for a surcharge.
*Note that while the majority of the rooms have some view of the ocean, I cannot guarantee you will have access to the most spectacular oceanview room in the resort.
TV Remote Control
Hairdryer In Room
On the Beach
Run of House
For more information please visit the Villa Group resorts website:
This resort is located on SWIMMABLE beach property (please be aware that not all resorts in Cabo are swimmable beach locales regardless of where you book!)
Use of all facilities on resort including pool, hot tub, gym, etc is of course included. Additional charges may apply to access Desert Spa facilities and services.
Concierge staff can tell you about daily activities, shopping, dining, sightseeing, and beach fun.
Interaction with guests
The advantage of staying in a resort means all questions or concerns will readily addressed by house-staff available 24 hours a day.
Other things to note
1) The resort is approximately 45 minutes from the airport (As a heads-up, you will meet a lot of people at the airport who will offer you freebies to get you to come and attend a timeshare presentation, and there, unlike the hotel, YOU WILL get harassed - so beware!). Just walk past them and pay for a taxi, which might be close to 45-50 USD or book a shuttle ahead of time.
2) When you check in under a name different than mine, there will be 35 dollar guest registration fee at check-in, but all in all, the savings from booking through here compared with their official website makes this a non-issue.
3) This reservation is only for the hotel, the above price DOES NOT come as an all-inclusive package for meals. All inclusive packages can be purchased at the resort directly for $105 per person per day (Child 4-12 pay 50%)
4) Room is for 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults
5) Wireless internet in rooms is available at additional charge of $ 10 a night.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions on concerns.
You are a guest at the Villa del Arco resort, and as a resort in any hotel, you are expected to abide by their rules:
1) The guest being responsible for any extra charges they incur during their stay, such as spa and massage fees, room service, food and drink ordered at one of the resort restaurants, as well as any damages to the property - just like any hotel you would check into.
2) Respecting the number of guests per room, 2 adults and 2 children OR 3 adults.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.