Bright, sunny bungalow in the heart of Tampa's most exciting neighborhood, Seminole Heights. Walk to Tampa's newest and best restaurants and craft breweries, Lowry Park Zoo and the Hillsborough River. Updated and furnished with high quality mattresses and bedding, comfortable couches, Cable TV and WiFi, books and games, high end kitchen supplies and cutlery for cooks, french press coffee maker, a tropical garden and back yard with BBQ / Grill (propane) and outdoor seating. W/D. Comfort & Class!
Charming, bright and cheerfully refinished bungalow in the heart of Tampa's most exciting area for restaurants and craft breweries. Walk to restaurants and shops! Centrally located to Raymond James Stadium, Busch Gardens, Ybor City, USF, University of Tampa, Amelia Arena, South Tampa - and walk to Lowry Park Zoo and the Hillsborough River.
**Brand New Air Conditioner Installed Feb 2017!!**
Newly refinished hardwood floors, tons of natural light, luxury bedding and mattresses, soft and comfortable couches, unique artwork throughout, a tropical outdoor patio complete with BBQ grill, patio table and chairs. Cable TV and WiFi is included. The kitchen is fully equipped with high end (very sharp!) knives, cutting boards, a french press coffee maker, electric water kettle, coffee bean grinder, and the essentials (salt, pepper, garlic powder). A truly charming and comfortable home to visit for a short stay or an entire season. Come see for yourself! We have had tons of happy guests, and we would love for you to be our next.
The entire home is available to guests. There is outside space and a BBQ grill which is also available to guests. If the propane needs to be filled up, let us know!
Interaction with guests
I am always available by phone, email or text. I also have two managers that are only 5 minutes away, we are always reachable.
Other things to note
Seminole Heights is consistently adding new restaurants and cafes, be sure to research the area as there is so much going on, it's difficult to keep up!
House rules are as follows:
1. No smoking on the property, especially inside the house. As my Grandma used to say, "If you're smoking you better be on fire!".
2. No dogs over 20 lbs. and no cats. Sorry!
3. You must have written consent to have guests beyond who is actually staying on the property visit. This is NOT an event space. No weddings, no parties, no showers. Sorry in advance! Exceptions made, but written consent is required.
4. Quiet time in the city of Tampa is 11pm. Please bring everything inside after 11pm in respect to our lovely neighbors and the wonderful City of Tampa.
5. Respect the "Golden Rule". Treat the home as it was your own, or better, as it was your Mother's or Grandpa's !! Should anything break or an accidents happen, don't worry! Accidents happen, please just let me know so that I can handle it through insurance or have my manager know so she can handle it after check out.
6. Check out is a firm 11am, the property is very busy and it's very likely someone will be coming in at 4pm the same day you are leaving. Please be respectful to the cleaning crew and future guests.
Thank you and we look forward to having you!
Jeff - Owner.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View other reviews