About this listing
It is in the most convenient location in Downtown! Just steps away to shopping and cafes on the famous Robson St
Features: 2 full bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, 1 sofa-bed, fully equipped kitchen, towels, bedding, WiFi, cable and FREE parking!
Centrally located. Walking distance to many attractions!
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
- Bright 2 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom Apartment
Master bedroom - 2 people
- queen sized bed
- full closet with dressers
- wall to wall window
Second bedroom -2 people
- queen sized bed
- full closet
- wall to wall window
Additional Sleeping Options:
Living room - 2 person
- sheets are provided
ALL materials (towels, pillowcases, flat sheets, fitted sheets and even all duvet covers are washed for each guest). Insuite laundry and dryer.
- Fully furnished
- Full kitchen appliances and utensils (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave)
- Comfortable sofa-bed
- Flat Screen TV
- High speed wireless internet
- In-suite laundry (detergent included)
- Laminate wood floors throughout
- Shampoo, conditioner, blow-dryer, lotions
Interaction with guests
The home is host-free, but I like to consider myself the Invisible Concierge.
I will always be available via phone call, email or Airbnb chat at vacation rental management software Airgms
NO PARTIES and no smoking! Sorry, no pets.
CHECK-IN TIME IS 4PM AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon AVAILABILITY but must be arranged in advanced. Late check-outs resulting in delay of incoming guests will be subject to a $100 fine.
2. NOISE LEVELS – Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighbouring suites is not permitted. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a $200 fine from the building.
3. ALL SUITES AND BUILDING COMMON AREAS ARE NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENTS- You will be charged a $1,000 fine to cover decontamination & strata fines if smoking is detected inside the suite, balcony or building.
4. DAMAGE DEPOSIT - The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to the departure.
c. No linens or apartment items are lost or damaged.
d. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by the complex.
Damage deposit will be returned via the same credit card that was charged for the reservations deposit. In the case that damages are done to a suite that exceeds the security deposit, the guest will be responsible for costs incurred and we reserve the right to charge the same credit card for the excessive damages.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The Maximum number of guests for the suite is 6 persons.
7. CLEANING FEE – A one-time departure cleaning fee is required with each rental. This is to ensure a high standard of cleanliness for every guest. There is no daily maid service in the rental rate, however, this can be arranged for an additional rate of $30/hour.
8. PARKING – 1 Parking spot available. Every time you enter and exit you need to stop after the gate until gate will completely come down! On entry, you need to stop at the gate until the gate to close fully as each non-stop can be $200 fine. The speeding limit within the common property in the underground parking area is 7 kilometers per hour.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS – There is a $125 charge for each set of entry fob and key that is lost. In the case that the key is lost and a representative is required to unlock the suite door with the master key, guests will be subject to a $50 trip charge.
11. Littering is punishable by a fine for improperly disposed of a garbage leaving it next to the garbage container / recycle bins, Nothing shall be allowed to fall from a window or balcony of the unit. Cigarettes, matches, bottles, cans or any other items dropped or thrown from a window or balcony will result in an immediate $200 fine.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 79 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live in the best city in the world! And I'm ready to share my place when I'm traveling around the world. I've visited almost 50 countries and it's just beginning;)
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.