Larger 1BR Scenic View (SV)
- Unit has full size kitchen, but uses double size electric skillets, microwave, & BBQ grills rather than cooktop stoves.
- PLEASE SEE "The Space" for additional fees.
- RATES LISTED ARE FOR LESS THAN 2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE, please ask for rate if more than 2 months in advance.
- Wheelchair accessible / ADA compliant unit, you must request before booking AND call resort directly to ensure you receive this.
- In addition to what you pay via Airbnb, the resort may charge about $25/day in base fees plus the resort WILL charge about $11/day for additional HI fees.
- Parking, WiFi, fitness center computer/internet and boarding pass printing is included as part of these fees.
One bedroom suite, the view type is specified in the listing name and Summary, at Diamond Resort's Ka'anapali Beach Club in Ka'anapali Maui, professionally managed by Diamond Resorts.
- 5 people allowed if the 5th person is under age 15.
- King size bed in the bedroom, full size sofa bed in the living room, if 5 people then resort provides a roll in cot/bed BUT ONLY FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN UNDER AGE 18.
- Total suite size approx. 820 sq ft.
- Full size kitchen IS MISSING A STOVE but extra large electric skillets are provided. This is more than sufficient for breakfasts / lunches PLUS there are on-site BBQ for grilling meats and other dinner items! ALSO, we tend to stop at the Costco which is near the OGG airport and buy a $40 to $60 multicooker if we don't bring one with us. Refrigerator, microwave, blender, dishwasher, electric skillet, tableware etc., in the kitchenette.
- Oversized bathroom.
- Underground parking.
- Resort is an easy walk to to a nearby mall filled with restaurants and a large supermarket.
- BBQ grills at the beach for use by resort guests.
- Onsite restaurant and bar.
Resort right at the beach, with a one-acre swimming pool, and a kiddie pool.
Check in at this resort in the same way you do any hotel / resort. Full guest privileges at this resort.
- The resort WILL REQUIRE your government ID / passport to have the same name as what we provide to them (it's OK to omit your middle name/initial), and more than one Airbnb policy necessitates we require your Airbnb name be the same as that on your ID.
If the named guest is under the age of 21, the resort will not allow you to check in, and you will not receive a refund!
This resort has an acre wide pool with water slide and volleyball net, and features beautiful tropical gardens, and relaxing waterfalls. BBQ grills, picnic tables, mini golf and 2 lane bowling center, and a fitness room. There is also a bar and restaurant on site!
Interaction with guests
There are activities programs and concierge activities booking services at this resort.
Other things to note
AS OF 11/22/2016 The beach access directly in front of the resort has been blocked due to erosion. To gain public access to the beach, make a right on the path towards Aston Ka'anapali Shores located right next door to Ka'anapali Beach Club. See Ka'anapali Beach Club front desk for directions if needed.
This resort is 12 stories tall. It has 413 rooms, all but 18 are 1BR and the 18 are 2BR. The rooms are designated:
- Scenic (no view of the ocean)
- Ocean View (some are closer to the ocean and others are much farther from the ocean)
- Deluxe Ocean View (Ocean Front units) are either literally in the VERY close, frontal ocean facing section of the main building, or the units to the left and right sides of the main building, closest to the ocean. All Deluxe Ocean View units have great views!
No smoking; No Pets; This property is professionally managed by Diamond International, so their rules apply. Please call the resort directly to verify details.
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View other reviews