Modern open plan contemporary home with accommodation for up to six guests. Three bedrooms (two with queen size beds, the third with two single beds), the main has an ensuite bathroom; a well equipped kitchen; living/dining area centred around a gas open fire place. The property is set in a lovely private garden, with outdoor areas to relax and enjoy the Australian bushland vista.
Versoix consists of an open plan modern home, with large windows, which has been positioned on the side of a hill to capture both the sweeping district bush views and to maximise sunlight.
The house has all the modern conveniences that you would expect to find in accommodation of this calibre, including:
- air conditioning in each room (open plan living area and bedrooms);
- warmth of a large modern gas log heater in the living room (winter);
- two of the bedrooms have their own televisions;
- all beds have luxurious bed linen, including donnas and heaps of cushions.
- two full bathrooms - the main contains a large separate shower recess with a rainfall shower head, and the other is directly accessed from the main bedroom;
- a large modern well equipped kitchen with a double drawer stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel gas appliances, double door s/s fridge with cold water and ice making facilities and heaps of gadgets, should you want to cook that special meal;
- the living room has a large white Natuzzi leather L-shaped chaise lounge, Sony flat screen tv, cd/ dvd player, JBL surround sound system with blue tooth capabilities.
- Webber four burner bbq.
All linen, tea & coffee and toiletries are provided.
The house also has two outdoor living spaces (verandahs) for relaxation with beautiful views of the surrounding bush. One has an outdoor lounge and the the other an outdoor dining table with seating for six.
The property has a beautiful garden to explore and relax in, including a water feature which adds to the tranquility of this mountain retreat.
Versoix is a short walking distance to the beautiful iconic village of Leura.
With the exception of the garage, all parts of the house and garden are available for you to enjoy.
Other things to note
* Wireless internet connection is now available.
* An international power socket for international guests appliances is now available in the kitchen.
* Luxurious linen (bedding, towels, face washers and tea towels) is provided.
* Complimentary tea and coffee (plunger and Moccona coffee) are provided.
* Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath and body wash are also provided.
* CD/DVD player and a selection of CDs and DVDs are available for you to enjoy.
* Board games and a jigsaw puzzle are also available for your relaxation.
Smoking only permitted on the outside decks.
Please ensure house is kept neat and tidy on your departure.
Please ensure all crockery, glasses and cutlery have been cleaned and put away before leaving.
Ensure rubbish is placed in appropriate bins. If you are at the property on a Monday night could you please place the appropriate bin in the street near the driveway for collection. The red bin and either the yellow or green bin, depending on the weekly collection cycle. Could you please return bins to their appropriate place after the rubbish has been collected.
If using the webber gas bbq, ensure all hotplates are cleaned and the bbq is properly turned off, cover is placed back over the bbq and the gas hose is disconnected under the bench.
When leaving the property could you please ensure
- all lights and air conditioners are turned off.
- windows are closed and locked.
- blinds are down and closed.
No pets allowed.
Please ensure front gates are also closed when leaving the property.
Check out time is 12pm.
I am living the dream in beautiful Leura, in the heart of the Blue Mountains. I enjoy travelling, interior design and cooking.
I take much joy in ensuring my guests have an enjoyable and relaxing time in my home. I am very house proud and trust that you will enjoy and respect my home as much as I do.