About this listing
* Casa Humboldt - multiespacio * is an Artistic Expression Place, Classes & Seminars, Temporary Hosting, Therapy, Meeting Point, Helth & Wellness. Beautiful house to stay in Palermo soho. Night Life, Clubs, Restorants and the best Milongas of BsAs.
With reserves exceeding 160 USD You can have a FREE Tango Class!! (Includes individual reservations or group for shared or single room). Ask us!!! ;-)
The House has..
- 3 habitaciones Privadas (simples o dobles), con cama matrimonial y simple.
- 3 single rooms
- 1 shared bedroom that can hold 2 (maximum 4) guests. It is located on the 1st floor, has 4 single beds, 1 wardrobe, 1 drawer, 2 fans and 1 stove. We provide towels and linens. It is a carpeted and bright room with a window balcony overlooking the patio and a skylight that opens onto the terrace.
- A ballroom that is available for residents of the home for free before before 12hrs or after 21hrs. Between 12hrs and 21hrs, the chamber has a commercial use, for which a reservation is required at a fee of 50 pesos per hour.
- 2 bathrooms for the guests of the house, one on the ground floor and one in 1st floor, and a third bathroom is for the users of the Ballroom.
- 1 Kitchen, equipped with various kitchen utensils, an oven with 4 burners and two refrigerators.
- A patio and terrace surrounded by plants, especially good for getting some fresh air and having gatherings with friends.
Interaction with guests
Hosts and many residents of Casa Humboldt, are also artists, especially Argentine Tango Dancers and Teachers. So we can offer you a variety of activities like Tango classes for individuals, couples or small groups, visits to Milongas BsAs or Tango Shows.
Humboldt House is an old mansion located in Palermo Soho, a lively nightlife, nice bars, restaurants and milongas. During the day, quiet neighborhood with a large grove and nearby, special parks to stroll.
Other things to note
Casa Humboldt combines home intimate with the social aspect. It has moments of tranquility, and others of much movement, with activities and group meetings.
On the other hand, especially in the nights of the weekend, the neighborhood offers variety of clubs (Ej. the one that is next to the house) which attracts large groups of young people, and generates movement and music until late at night.
With respect to the general care of the house, we take off the street shoes when entering the Ballroom and rooms for floor care and hygiene.
We believe that for conviviality is essential to maintain order and cleanliness. We kindly ask you that when you make use of every space in common, like the bathrooms and kitchen, know leave fit for the next resident of the house that want to use it.
We also try to take into consideration of caring for the environment noises that might disturb the harmony of the house.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews