About this listing
This adorable row home is located in the super hot Five Points/Uptown neighborhood of Denver. You are 1-mile from downtown Denver and you are 3-blocks from all of the action of Denver's Uptown neighborhood. Walk to restaurants, shops coffee, etc.
From the moment you step inside you will feel right at home! The charming living room is expertly decorated with beautiful antiques. There is a flat screen TV, unlimited free Wi-fi, Netflix, cable TV, and a DVD player for use during your stay. The two bedrooms offer brand new Queen pillow top mattresses, 1000 count sheets, luxurious bedding and plenty of pillows. Skylights throughout the home let in the CO sunshine. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you should need to feel at home. The private backyard has a table/chairs and a BBQ grill.
There is an electronic keyless entry so check-in and check-out are a breeze!
Interaction with guests
We're happy to help with recommendations around Denver or any other questions you might have.
Other things to note
Please note that while the kitchen is fully equipped to cook, there is no microwave.
License or registration number2016-BFN-0007836
Learn about this field
You must be 21-years of age to rent.
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation destination! We are thrilled to be hosting you. The following are our rental rules to help make your stay great!
1) Check-in time is after 3:00 PM mountain time and Check-out is before 10:00 AM mountain time. Please no early arrivals/late departures without prior approval.
2) This is a non-smoking home. Any smoking (cigarettes or marijuana) inside of the house will result in loss of your security deposit. You may smoke outside of the house and please properly dispose of all butts and papers.
3) Please do not flush any feminine products or other foreign items down the toilet.
4) Pets are not permitted.
5) Reservation payment: The reservation is not confirmed until payment is received. You may cancel with a 50% refund up to one week before your visit.
6) Security deposit: We require a $200 refundable damage deposit. We would report any damage to the home within 48 hours after check out, or else the deposit is returned to you.
7) The cleaning fee is $75 and is included in your rental quote.
8) The renter is responsible for the following:
a) No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b) No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c) All trash and recycling should be in the household trashcans upon check-out. There is a dumpster in the alley for trash and the purple bins in the alley are for recycling if you need to empty it during your stay. There is a bin labeled 2094.
d) Please have all pots and pans cleaned and put away.
e) Please clear-out the fridge and freezer of any food. Feel free to leave condiments ( and items that will not spoil) for the next guest.
f) Please load and run the dishwasher before leaving.
g) If using the outdoor grill, please clean after use.
h) Please have all laundry removed from the washer/dryer.
i) Upon check-out please turn-off the A/C in the summer and leave the thermostat at 65 degrees in the winter.
j) Please turn-off all lights and lock all doors upon your departure. Any keys should be left on the kitchen counter.
k) No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
l) There is no need to make the beds or strip the sheets. We will take care of it.
9) The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons.
10) The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
11) No daily maid service- While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it can be arranged for an additional fee. This must be scheduled in advance.
12) The fireplace is decorative only and non-functional.
13) Snow storm/road conditions/last-minute cancellations/missed flights/etc. Unfortunately no refunds will be given for last-minute cancellations.
By confirming this reservation, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
The home does have shared walls with the neighbors so we ask that you please be respectful in regards to noise, smoking outside the home, etc.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 206 reviews for other properties.View other reviews