About this listing
Enjoy its spectacular views of the Haymeadow run of Beaver Creek Mountain from every room. The welcoming great room, decorated with a comfortable elegance, has vaulted ceilings and a kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless appliances.
The unique layout of this fifth floor corner residence provides extra space for larger groups. Guests will enjoy the three-bedroom, four-bath with its spectacular views of the Haymeadow run of Beaver Creek Mountain from every room. The welcoming great room, decorated with a comfortable elegance, has vaulted ceilings and a kitchen featuring granite countertops and stainless appliances. An additional sitting area with a game table is on the other side of the see-through wood-burning fireplace.
• 3 Bedroom, 4 Bath
• 4 Star
• ~2,655 Sq. Ft.
• 2 Levels
Bed, Bath, And Sleeping Configuration
• King bed master bedroom, en-suite full bath with separate shower and jetted tub
• Dual twin second bedroom, en-suite full bath
• Dual twin bunk third bedroom with double sleeper sofa, en-suite full bath
• Living room twin sleeper sofa
• Shared full bath
• Sleeps 10
• Open interconnected kitchen, dining, living, and second seating areas
• Corner unit overlooking Beaver Creek Mountains Haymeadow Ski Slope, Highlands Ski Lift, and Buckaroo Express Gondola
• High speed wireless internet
• 10 person dining table
• 3 person breakfast bar
• Dual sided wood fireplace
• Two ovens
• Patio gas grill
Location, Parking, And Additional Amenities
• Ski-in, ski-out access via shared ski locker on first floor
• Fitness facility on-site
• Complimentary access to Highlands Lodge hot tubs and 25 meter lap pool
• Complimentary parking space; underground, heated
Stay in Highlands Slopeside and enjoy the ease of having Beaver Creek Mountain's ski runs right outside your door. For guests looking for a luxury, on-mountain vacation rental, these bi-level, ski-in and ski-out residences provide the perfect solution. Located in The Highlands, the aptly named Highlands Slopeside's three-bedroom homes offer both spectacular mountain views and dramatic valley vistas. Guests can ski directly in and out of several of these residences; the rest utilize the comfortable ski locker room with ski storage and access right onto the Haymeadow run. Relax in the property's great room, complete with a stone fireplace and a deck overlooking the slopes. The outdoor pool and hot tubs are located at the adjacent Highlands Lodge. Highlands Slopeside is just a short, seven-minute walk to the shops and restaurants of Beaver Creek Village. Complimentary Village Transportation shuttle is available to take guests anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort. Each two- and three-bedroom Highlands Slopeside residence enjoys a private balcony, fireplace, washer and dryer, complimentary wireless Internet and underground heated parking. Please note that there is no air conditioning in these vacation residences.
Complimentary on-call Village Transportation