Modern condo located in a gated community with beach access just 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the fantastic views of the ocean and jungle from the rooftop terrace! + DAILY MEXICAN BREAKFAST INCLUDED
***PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS IF BOOKED FOR YOUR DATES, WE HAVE 10 CONDOS AVAILABLE THAT ARE ALL EQUALLY NICE WITHIN THE PROJECT***
All Condos feature:
· AC in every room
· Fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast counter and stools.
· Dining table with chairs.
· Living room has a couch with a pull-out bed
· Free Wifi
· Washer & dryer
· Small balcony with lounge chairs so you can enjoy the beautiful view.
This secluded property offers amazing on-site amenities:
· Pool with jacuzzi
· Pool terrace with sun-beds
· Rooftop terrace with jacuzzi
· Daily traditional Mexican breakfast
･All guests have access to the beach that is within walking distance from the Condo.
･All guests have complementary access to the Wellness Center located inside Bahia Principe Complex (15 minutes driving) featuring gym, lap pools, daily yoga classes, terraces, lounge area, hammocks, bistro and a temazcal (Mayan sweat ).
･ You are eligible to purchase a day-pass to access the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort amenities, such as pools, beach club, gym, dolphinarium, with all food and drinks included for the day.
Other things to note
The condo unit you book will be assigned only a few days prior to your arrival. All the 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom condos have the same layout and equipment, the only difference is in which floor they are located (1, 2, 3). Please note: The interior photos posted may vary in decoration and views from the listing.
· NO SMOKING INSIDE THE CONDO.
· Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
· Only use appliances for their intended uses.
· Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
· All children must be under adult supervision in the common areas of the community. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
· Guests are responsible for any household and personal supplies.
· Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Painting, redecorating, rearranging the furniture or removing any items from the condo is prohibited.
· The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is effective, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than MINIMUM toilet paper.
· The property owners and the property managers work hard to ensure that the condo and amenities are in place and in good working order. The managers will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance. In case of a maintenance problem, the property managers will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen failures such as occasional interruption of electricity, gas, water, air conditioning, telephone, television, satellite service, wifi connection, appliances, etc. It is guest's obligation to report any problems or damage immediately to the property managers.
· The guests named in the reservation process will be responsible for himself or themselves and all guests whether they are registered in the condominium or not. The renter acknowledges that the property owners, their employees, and agents do not carry personal liability insurance and cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the renter, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property, regardless if said loss is a result directly or indirectly from acts of god, danger incident to the sea, any body of water, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, wars (whether declared or not), hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, custom regulations, delays or cancellations of or changes in itineraries or schedule or from acts of omission of any airline. Furthermore, the renter will release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management and reservations of the property and to release and hold harmless it's owners or representatives for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury.
· Check in starts at 4 pm and check out ends 11 am - unless approved by one of the managers, not respecting time given is subject to a USD 50 fee.
· Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
From Jun 12 - Nov 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 1 night.