Located in the quaint village of St. Davids, Ontario. Ten minute drive to old town Niagara-on-the-Lake. Receive a warm welcome from your hosts, Len and Mary. Enjoy the privacy of a ground floor separate apartment featuring one bdrm, double size bed with ensuite bathroom, private kitchen with open concept living room and ensuite laundry room. A sliding door opens to a beautiful deck, gas fireplace and fenced yard for your relaxing pleasure and privacy.
- Double Bed
- Large Closet and Drawer Space
- Private Laundry (Washer & Dryer)
- Private Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops
- Ensuite Bathroom with large shower
- Fully furnished private living room with Smart TV
- Walk out deck
Access to the entire one bedroom unit as well as the accompanying deck.
1. The deck is a shared facility with the hosts and their guests. Privacy arrangements for the use of the deck can be mutually established with advanced notice to the hosts.
2. If at any time, for whatever reason, the guests wish to have an additional guest stay over that arrangement must be agreed upon by the hosts. Discuss the details of any such arrangement with the hosts well in advance but keep in mind the unit is designed for 2 adults only.
Make yourself at home, enjoy the peaceful ambiance and allow us to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. We look forward to hosting you in our home.
Len and Mary
I'm a friendly guy with a great sense of humour. I love to entertain and make people feel at ease. My life motto is "LIVE, LOVE and LEARN". I take pride in making people feel comfortable and at home. My background is in education and the hospitality industry. I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future. The Niagara Region is a beautiful place to visit any time of the year. Hope to see you on our door step soon.
LEN : - )