Sympathetically restored, the Apartment situates in a gated development downtown, with fully furnished rooms for your traveling comfort. The Apartment is also in close proximity to the city's main transport links, its varying eateries & principal attractions. Thanks for checking in. Enjoy your stay:)
High ceilinged, it's a THREE bed remodeled apartment in the heart of Warsaw. It comes with south-facing windows so feels very spacious. There is en-suite room, which I occupy when around, two private guest rooms in the Apartment - listed independently on AirBnb:
1) This private guest room (ca. 18 m2) has a double bed; sleeps TWO and has access to a shared bathroom, kitchen and communal area with all necessary mod-cons for your comfort. and enjoyment. (Note: there is an additional 50zl fee for a 2nd guest)
2) The other private guest room (ca. 12m2) has a comfortable bed, sleeps ONE and has access to a shared bathroom, kitchen & communal area.
PLEASE NOTE: The Apartment situates on the THIRD floor (USA: FOURTH Floor) of a building without an elevator so might not be ideal for toddlers, the elderly or infirm.
Private guest room, Shared - bathroom, kitchen/communal area.
Interaction with guests
Depends on individual preferences. Will establish with guests independently and follow through as necessary.
Other things to note
* Free wifi.
* Available for both short and long term stay.
* Cosy accommodation in central downtown.
* Perfectly located, great communication links.
* Homely feel.
You may be especially interested if you are:
Planning a romantic weekend
Coming to work in Warsaw
* 1 en-suite with king size bed for TWO,
* 1 private room with double bed for TWO, and
* 1 private room with single bed for ONE
* Kitchen: hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
* Bathroom: tub, hand basin, WC, wash-machine.
You will also find here:
* a nespresso coffee maker (capsules)
* the best Warsaw guides
* fresh bedlinen & towels
* kitchen crockery
* Iron and board
* Central Rail Station (Dworzec Centralny) - 5 min.
* Central Metro (Subway/Underground) - 5 min.
* Bus & Trams - 2 min.
* Taxi Rank - 1 min.
* Forex - below Marriott Hotel - 5 mins
* City bikes - 5 min. (In front of the central Marriott)
* Cycle lane links: Free parking on nearby streets.
* Links from/to Fryderyk Chopin Airport:
- Bus#175 stops across Marriott (5zl)
- Train: To/From Dworzec Centralny (5zl)
- Taxi: up to 40zl
* Links from/to Modlin Airport:
- Bus,depends on the time of day(circa 30-40zl)
- Train- more frequent service (circa 30zl).
- Taxi - weekday (120zl); weekend (150zl)
If you need further information about transport, restaurants, museums and art galleries - do ask:)
On site parking is included for an additional 20zl fee (subject to terms). Should you decide to use this facility could you please communicate that before booking so arrangements can be made ahead of your visit?
NO CLEANING FEE!
1. Please communicate your check-in and check-out times before booking. (Note: Check-in: between 13.00 and 24.00; Check-out: By 11.00 am);
2. Courteous consideration e.g. tidy up after use of communal areas; no heavy cooking; no extra guest entertainment.
3. We do not accept bookings on behalf of third parties as this is often riddled with three way communication issues - so could you please not book for someone else?
Thanks for understanding:)
This host has 232 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Thanks for considering this option. It'd be an honor to host you. Would you be so kind to please note the following?:
1. Generally, Check-in: between 13.00 and 24.00; Check-out: By 11.00 am;
2. Strictly No Smoking; Not suitable for pets/events/parties; Not infant-friendly;
3. Courteous consideration e.g. tidy up after use of communal areas; no heavy cooking/extra guest entertainment.
Thanks for understanding & have a great stay:)