Relax and enjoy your Nashville visit in our light soaked downtown bungalow. Walk to Germantown, Nashville Farmer's Market, the brand new Sounds Stadium, and some of the best restaurants and coffee shops in the city right around the corner. We are family friendly and have just about anything you might need for your trip with the kids, just ask!
Go ahead and melt into the luxurious memory foam mattress at end of your day exploring the Music City. Relax on the sunny back deck or dine alfresco at the picnic table after preparing your meal in the fully equipped kitchen or on the outdoor grill.
Washer and dryer
Work station with wireless internet
Cable TV with HBO, plus Roku
Memory foam mattresses
Egyptian cotton bath towels
Shampoo and body wash
Keyless entry to the property via keypad. Day of arrival check in is at 4 pm, but the property is accessible any time after that.
Interaction with guests
We are here if you need us! We are hands off if you don't. We live about 30 minutes away.
Other things to note
While the neighborhood is mostly quiet and safe this is still an urban environment and you should always remain aware of your surroundings and use common sense. Don't leave valuables unsecured.
1. Please no smoking in the house. I have asthma so if you smoke inside we'll ask for your deposit.
2. No pets of any kind permitted on the property.
3. No parties or events on the property. Quiet times are from 10pm to 7am. Please respect our neighbors right to quiet in this residential neighborhood. The good people of Hope Gardens see a new group of bachelor and bachelorettes rotate through every weekend so please help keep Airbnb from getting regulated out of the neighborhood by being respectful.
4. Guests are not permitted to invite ANYONE into the property without prior written permission.
5. You must be 25 or older to rent the home.
6. No glitter in the house. No seriously, it's incredibly difficult to clean up.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi there! My name is Dawn and I'm a happy (and busy!) mom of two boys. Born and raised in Nashville, TN but now living in the "burbs" of Franklin, TN after 20 years of living in New York, San Francisco and Oakland. My husband Ben and I love learning about the city of Nashville with fresh eyes as we venture into the role of Airbnb hosts. We have a passion for being small business owners, for providing an exceptional experience for our guests, for meeting new people and living the simple life with our family. On the weekends we can be found working in our organic garden, looking for new restaurants, and fun things to do with the kids.