Comfy beds, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen with dishwasher and a Gaggia Expresso machine, Free unlimited WIFI and Optus fetch TV, Airconditioned, Full Laundry, Webber Barbeque and private outdoor dining courtyard.
Perched right at the peak of Armidale's inner South Hill, Mossman on the Hill commands an elevated, tranquil position. Located very close to New England Conservatorium on Music (in the iconic Old Teachers College) and a short walk to NERAM (New England Regional Art Museum) yet only 10 minutes stroll from down-town Armidale and around 3 minutes to Knight's Corner Store (Junction of Mann and Marsh) for light cafe meals and necessaries.
Mossman on the Hill features 2 queen size bedrooms with built ins, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), Disabled access, free unlimited internet and Optus Fetch TV, Bluetooth Bose Soundlink, LUG (height restricted 1.95 metres) and off-street parking, perfect northerly aspect, reverse cycle air-conditioning, entertainment courtyard with BBQ, full kitchen with fridge/freezer, Double Oven/grill, storage and microwave, Laundry.
TERM AND CONDITIONS:
To maintain a high standard for all guests please comply with the following conditions.
1. Departure is by 10am
2. The house to be left in a tidy state as it was on arrival 3. All rubbish must be taken to the relevant bins 4. Refrigerator, microwave and oven emptied and wiped.
5. All dishes washed dried and stowed.
6. Pets are not allowed unless through prior arrangement.
7. The number of guests must not exceed that stated in booking requests
8. No parties. Please observe the neighbours right to a peaceful existence.
This host has 43 reviews for other properties.View other reviews