Check out my over 78 5-Star Reviews on vee-are-bee-oh. One BR apartment in a single-level duplex located in the highly desirable centralized Burbank Hills. Walk to everything you would need. 3 blocks from the Media Center Mall and all of the shops and restaurants that San Fernando Road offers, along with street vendors and 38 screens of AMC theatres.
Light and airy, quaint, single-level units with:
• Original Hardwood Floors & Tile with many updates for your comfort
• Central Air & Heat
• Eat-In Kitchen w/ Microwave & Full Size Refrigerator
• U-Verse High Definition Cable TV with 300+ Channels & DVR
• Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
• High-Speed Wireless Broadband Internet
• Washer & Dryer – no lugging clothes to laundromat for you!
• All Linens and Housewares
• New Pillow-Top Miralux Queen Size Bed
• Designated Off-Street Parking on Premises
• Patio area and Yard for sun lounging
(Furnishings subject to change due to damage, breakage, and other unforeseen incidences, but would be replaced with comparable items.)
The entire apartment is yours.
Interaction with guests
I live only 6 blocks away. I'll check you in and answer any questions you may have then I leave you to your vacation. But I am always available if you end up needing me.
Other things to note
In the Heart of Downtown Burbank with Disney Studios, Burbank (NBC) Studios, Warner Brothers Studios and Ranch, Nickelodeon Studios, Los Angeles Equestrian Center and so much more, and only three blocks away from Media Center Mall and everything San Fernando Blvd. has to offer – Farmers market, boutique shops, restaurants, and AMC Theatres and so much more. Everything you need is literally within walking distance!!!
Quite time after 10pm as that is the rule in Burbank. You are renting one apartment of two in a duplex.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
My husband, Sam, and I are Real Estate Agents. We have lived in Burbank, California since early 2000. We are a fun loving couple who enjoy traveling and our two Bulldog babies, Frank and Jimmy.