About this listing
I am an engineer (33m) working as Occupational Safety Specialist. I’m open minded person interested in living with people from different cultures.
The room is full furnished. There are a double bed, wardrobe and other necessary equipment, all cooking equipment in the kitchen. Washing machine is also available. Limitless speedy wi-fi, Gas bills, Electricity bills, Water bills and Apartment fees are included to the price.
I’m living in a 2 bedrooms cute flat in Taksim and looking for a flatmate. It is located in a very convenient area near Taksim square. Also very close to Kabatas ferry and tram station by walking.
If you want to have a look at the distance to some universities:
- 20 minutes away from Galatasaray University
- 10 mins away to Mimar Sinan Fine Arts faculty
- 30 mins to Istanbul University
- 40 mins to Marmara University Bahcelievler Campus
- 15 mins to Marmara University Nisantasi Campus
- 10 mins to Istanbul Technical University Macka campus
- 30 mins to Bogazici University
- 10 mins to Bahcesehir University
- 20 mins to Bilgi University
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This place would love your review
When you book this place, here’s where your review will show up!