Lovely fully furnished holiday apartment in a secure complex with 2 communal pools, satellite TV, private underground parking, a private terrace and a communal roof terrace.
Lovely 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment available for holiday rentals in Formentera del Segura on the south side of the Costa Blanca between Alicante and Murcia. The apartment is fully furnished and fully equipped and sleeps 4 people. There are 2 lovely communal pools, private underground parking, a private terrace and a communal roof terrace with beautiful views of the mountains. Formentera is a lovely village with numerous restaurants, bars and supermarkets all within walking distance. Only a 15 minute drive to one of the many sandy blue-flag beaches in the area and a short walk, cycle or drive to nearby towns also offering a range of shops, bars and restaurants. The two nearest airports are Alicante El Atet (20 min drive) and Murcia - San Javier (40 min drive), both offering low-cost flights and very competitive car rental deals. There is something for everyone: golf, swimming, sunbathing, shopping, cycling, exploring, walking, water parks, safari park, beaches, beautiful Spanish towns, local and international food - all at very low prices.
Fully-equipped kitchen with crockery and cooking utensils:
• tea and coffee making facilities
• air-conditioning in master bedroom and fans in each room
• flat-screen TV with satellite TV and DVD player with USB port
• washing machine
• iron and ironing board
• hairdryer / hair straighteners
• alarm clock/radio with I-phone,I-pod docking station/charger
Bedding and towels provided:
• swimming towels
• bath towels
• welcome pack available upon request
• airport pick-ups and drop-offs available upon request
• drying facilities on the terrace
• 2 adult mountain bikes at your disposal (possibility to rent more in a nearby location)
• tennis/squash courts next to property (at an extra charge)
• travel cots, child seats, pushchairs all available on request
• parasol, sun loungers, cool bag and bats and balls for a lovely day at the beach
• broadband wifi is not possible in the apartment -a MIFI (modem wifi) will be provided, which uses a local SIM card giving access to the internet. There is a 2GB data limit (per week) so this should only be used for emails, SMS and checking social media etc. Uploading photos or streaming will use up the data limit too quickly.
Interaction with guests
Our keyholders Tony and Kati will meet you on arrival and will be available for any questions during your stay. If you are unable to reach them, then you can contact me directly.
Other things to note
At least 2 days before arrival, you will be required to pay a 200 euro/pound security deposit by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or bank transfer, which will be returned to you after you leave provided no damage has been reported.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Please use the terrace if you wish to smoke. If there is no changeover on the day of your arrival or departure we can be flexible with the check in and check out times.