One of a kind home that is made to entertain! Offering a huge rooftop deck with insane views of downtown, the river and East Nashville. The Johnny Cash house is located in Shelby Park while only being 3 minutes to downtown Nashville!
3,780 sqft with 2,700 sqft decks means this house has a ton of space for entertaining. The 3rd floor has a foosball table, a bar, room to dance and a chance to sing in Music City with karaoke. The rooftop deck has a fire pit, hot tub, outdoor kitchen with a grill + fridge, hammock, corn hole and more! Home has a speaker system on all 4 floors, as well.
Guests may access entire home excluding a few closets and the garage. 3 car garage may be accessed for long term stays upon request.
Interaction with guests
This home comes with a personal concierge available for all questions from 8 am until 8pm. Concierge will greet you and give a personal tour of the home and how to use all amenities. Our goal is to make sure you have an incredible getaway, and we do offer vacation packages full of Nashville's greatest features - including day trips to the zoo, setting up tee times at the area's best golf courses, reservation booking and more! Inquire at time of booking!
This home is located in a highly desirable residential neighborhood. Due to the close proximity to neighbors, large parties are not allowed. There are plenty of great places to party nearby, then come back to the home to recharge! Decibel sensors in home are remotely monitored. Excessive noise or complaints from neighbors may result in forfeiture of deposit or eviction from property. Smoking the home OR leaving by products of smoking and/or drug paraphernalia will result in forfeiture of deposit.
1. Check in is 3PM, check out is 11AM and please return all keys
2. Please make yourself at home, but remember to treat it as you would your own
3. Clean your dishes and please take trash bags and leave on back deck before check out
4. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property - this applies to both drugs and internet activity
5. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
6. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests
7. No smoking – minimum $250 fine if it is found that guests were smoking in the home plus cost of any damaged furniture replacement and odor removal
8. No pets, unless previously approved by homeowner
9. No sitting on handrails on the balconies
10. No throwing trash or other items off of rooftop deck or any balcony
11. NO noise after 10pm that the neighbors would be able to hear
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews