Located @ Columbus Circle with 8 subway lines, humongus Central park, Broadway shows,Lincoln Center,the best of Hell's Kitchen Restaurants, Bars, Jazz and Comedy Clubs, they are all at a walking distance. In a brownstone building, Your space a very large spacious bedroom (pics), facing an interior garden, peaceful and extremely quiet. This connects to a work/study room for your internet, both separated by a door,that's your space! It leads to the living area space, enjoy! FREE DOMESTIC CALLS..
Fantastic, large, private quiet Bedroom! Your space is a very large spacious bedroom (See pics) with adjoining study room. Essentially 2 connected rooms. facing an interior garden, peaceful and extremely quiet. The work/study room for your internet & work related, both separated by a door, that's your space!
It leads to the living area space (Pics), Bathroom & Kitchen which are shared with your host.
Internet access (WiFI) is Free & present. Free DOMESTIC Calling + receive Phone calls from anywhere. The Fax and Printer access is with permission and possible additional charge*).
100% access to any area in the apartment, except personal belongings. Nice Kitchen for all your basic needs. Thank you
Interaction with guests
100% available for your needs (If not at home, I am accessible via cell phone, text & Email). I am a Manhattan resident since 1984 and know quite a bit about every little detail and how to also save some money by making the right choices.
Other things to note
The apartment is shared with the only Resident/Host, which is myself. Kitchen and Bathroom are shared between guest and Host. The bedroom + the connecting room are the guests only (separated by a door). Privacy is full.
Overnights only, the Resident/Host occupies a portion of the living room.
Please note: The rules of the house are not created by me or made to accommodate my confort of lifestyle. Every one of the rules are to protect you the guest (and your host as well) from any wrong doing with the Building codes, the City ordinance and also avoid any Hazards or injuries while in here. With that said, let us move forward, so here are the
topics to consider for this property.
*As in any and all civilizations, guests are responsible for their well being & health while traveling, either visiting or being hosted. They will need to carry their own travelers insurance, or other forms of securities, no exceptions!
*THE HOST NOR THE BUILDING OWNER SHALL BE LIABLE for any accidents, incidents or mishaps while visiting "Your Oasis in the heart of Manhattan! you'll love".
The following Rules are mostly Standard with NYC Properties:
* Remove your shoes.
* No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests.
* Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
* No Smoking & No Heavy drinking in the premises.
* No pets! Sorry, we love our canine friends, but NYC buildings regulations do not share this opinion.
* A Dining area is available, therefore No Food in the Bedroom... please.
* A Kitchenette is available for very light cooking. Coffee & Espresso machine, Microwave, Toaster, Teas, Honey, Sugar, Milk...ETC are all at your disposal, PLEASE FEEL FREE!!!! (Clean the kitchen after you use it.)
* RECYCLING IS THE LAW in NYC, PLEASE USE ONLY THE TRASH CAN IN YOUR ROOM, I will sort it out.
* If you break or damage something, please let me know and
arrange for its replacement or repair.
* Since we live in a city building we will need to respect and practice quiet environment after 10pm.
* On rainy days, you will find UMBRELLAS by the door entrance.
* There is a desk in the adjunct room, which serves as a work station, with various connections for your use at anytime.
In General, please be mindful that whatever you need or use in the apartment, to reverse back to it's original state.
HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY.