This is a one bedroom cosy & warm ground floor 50m² apartment with it's own sunny garden in the heart of Amsterdam's hip 'De Pijp' neighbourhood. Centrally located, yet a nice residantial area. Just a few steps from Sarphatipark, Albert Cuyp Markt an
How about to start your day enjoying your breakfast surrounded by palmtrees. And when coming home, indulge yourself in the spacious bathtub before faling asleep in freshly made up beds with the finest quality linen.
The appartment has:
- open plan living and dining area
- separate fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine, Slow Juicer and a dishwasher
- one bedroom with a comfy double bed
- clean tiled bathroom with a spacious bad and toilet
- brand new washing machine (Miele)
- and of course fast WIFI
You will have access to the entire apartment. Make yourself at home!
Interaction with guests
If I'm not there to welcome you I'll make sure someone is there to welcome you and show you around.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Thank you for understanding.