Spacious. Convenient. Chill.
Stay for a little, stay for a while. Enjoy the convenience of our "Nest." Only 3 blocks from L.A. Live, Staples Center, Whole's Food, Ralph's and plenty of choices for restaurants, bars and live entertainment.
- 1,100 Sq Ft, wall to wall windows and high ceilings
- 1 bedroom area (w/ King sleigh bed) and 2 full bathrooms
- Full kitchen
- All-in-one washer / dryer
- Stainless steel appliances
- 1 parking space
We got all the essentials covered. Just bring you and your positive vibes.
Basically, the whole unit. Even our wireless printer and Netflix.
Interaction with guests
We are often on travel but do have a co-host that can be available if necessary.
General House Rules
- Please be respectful of your neighbors.
- No loud music.
- No partying in the loft at any time.
- Please turn lights and AC off when not in use and whenever leaving the loft.
- No unapproved visitors (ask me first, please - thank you).
- Proof of identity may be required.
- Security deposit will be held if any of the House Rules are not followed.
It rarely happens, but there are replacement charges for lost or missing items:
- Front lobby door key fob: $100
- House key: $75
- Parking lot key and remote: $50
- If you lock yourself out of the loft and need us to let you back in there is a $50 call-out charge.
PLEASE NOTE: The co-host is available only between 3:30pm - 9:00pm on weekdays, Saturday all day and Sundays until 8:00pm. Please please please don't lose the keys (thank you)!
We understand things happen but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during your stay.
The use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property, and may also result in law enforcement participation. PLEASE NOTE: The guests agree to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and / or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the unit rental. We will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items. Subletting the property is strictly prohibited. GUESTS: For security purposes and to ensure that both parties are completely comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a completed profile on Airbnb (including a photograph).
**Please be advised guests may be required to sign a guest agreement and provide government-issued identification prior to check-in.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We're busy professionals who are always on the go. But when we have an opportunity to chill, relax and enjoy DTLA, we love to come back to our "nest." We're active and enjoy the culture, entertainment and food within our close walking distance and love spending it with our family and friends. But as you may have guessed, we enjoy traveling, experiencing new cities and learning about different people and cultures. We hope that you enjoy our "nest" and make it your own away from home.