This newly built cabin features top of the line amenities. Relax on the spacious wrap-around deck. Snuggle up on the down-filled couch, fire up the propane fireplace and watch a movie. This cabin has all the things you need and nothing you don't!
This cabin was a passion project for Tye and Erika. It started with a photo in a magazine, progressed to some drawings, then to some blueprints and eventually the building process began. They say the best way to test a marriage is to build a house together... well, we did that and still love each other!
Blood, sweat, tears were just a few of the ingredients in the making of this cabin! We're proud of it, though a few of the neighbors call it "too fancy for the neighborhood"!
A few of the cabin's highlights include:
- A spacious wrap-around deck surrounded by huge Douglas Fir trees
- Propane grill. Have a beer and grill up some steaks! Check out Double T Meats in Eatonville!
- Outdoor dining area. Enjoy dinner on the deck!
- Propane fireplace to keep things cozy!
- Down filled couch to sink into.
- 55in TV to watch your favorite movies on Netflix.
- Scrabble, backgammon, cribbage board, etc.
- Outdoor firepit. Sit around the fire and sip a glass of wine! S'mores?
The neighbors say it's a little too fancy for the neighborhood.
You'll have access to the entire cabin.
Interaction with guests
We leave our guests alone but we are available via call/text/email 24hrs a day.
Check-in time is 3PM.
Please remove your shoes.
We're on septic so please try to limit food debris down the drain
Toilet paper only down the toilet
Accidents happen - There are rags in the bedroom closet to clean up spills.
Fireplace - Please only adjust the thermostat to your desired temperature on the remote.
Please leave the cabin temperature at 65 degrees.