About this listing
Join us in historic Walltown, just three blocks from Duke, 9th Street, great restaurants and NCSSM! Stay in our guest room with a private bath. Enjoy complimentary breakfast and relax in our porch rockers. Quiet, clean and convenient!
We welcome all guests without regard to race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, etc.
Sleep well in our cozy guest room, which includes includes a comfortable queen bed, desk, rocking chair, and a closet and cubbies for storage. Enjoy the privacy of an attached private bath.
You can relax in our living room, prepare meals in our well-appointed kitchen or on our gas BBQ grill, enjoy our backyard fire pit, and do some quality Carolina porch-sittin' in our rocking chairs. You may park in our driveway.
Interaction with guests
We're happy to make new friends and help you navigate Durham, or we can just leave you in peace, whichever you prefer. We love to cook, and we can share dinner (you just chip in for groceries) if you'd like.
- Come and go as you like, but please no guests after 10PM.
- Our one persnickity thing is that we don't wear outdoor shoes inside, so please bring house shoes, slippers, socks, or go barefoot.
- Smoking is OK outside, provided that you close the windows if they're open.
- Well-behaved pets are allowed for $20 extra per night, but the owner assumes responsibility for any mishaps that may occur. We currently don't have any pets ourselves so we'd love some visitors, and we have a fenced back yard for a dog.
- Weekly and monthly pricing DOES NOT include breakfast, but you are free to use our kitchen and there will be space to store groceries. If you'd like breakfast, we can perhaps work something out, but it is difficult for us to cook breakfast every day for extended times.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.