A bright and sunny, fully renovated house. Walk to the Beach, Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Beach, Burleigh National Park or James St (Burleigh Main St). Affordable and popular cafe and playground at the end of the street.
Beautiful Tallebudgera Echo Beach is a 5 minute walk, just around the corner!
Large bright and sunny fully renovated 3 bedroom house with open plan living and kitchen in the quiet and very popular Koala Park. New carpets in bedrooms, matt tiled flooring in living spaces. 3 large bedrooms: A king size bed in the main bedroom, a single bed in the second bedroom and a king size mattress on the floor in the 3rd bedroom if desired. All very comfortable sealy posturepedic mattresses.
Nice and quiet, tucked away from the main street. Reverse cycle air conditioner in the lounge room.
Beautiful and very large renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances and stone bench tops.
Bathroom with a shower and bath. Washing machine in laundry.
Large sparkling inground pool, lawns and covered area out the back and a covered bamboo courtyard out the front to enjoy your morning coffee.
Kid friendly. We can provide some toys if requested. Ground floor and a playground at the end of the street.
All rooms in the house are available to guests except the garage. Please note that we may need to access the garage during your stay, however this is at the front of the property and we will not need to enter the house or disturb your stay. Some cupboards and shelves are allocated for guest use, and others are owners and for private use, these are clearly labelled.
Interaction with guests
We will be nearby if needed during your stay but will leave you to yourself to enjoy the house and the area.
Other things to note
7 night minimum in peak periods.
Please be mindful that this is a residential area and be respectful of other nearby residents. Noise level is expected to be minimal, there are plenty of great night spots around if this is your thing. No parties or schoolies. Please provide us with a copy of your drivers license after booking. Pets are allowed but please discuss with us when booking.
Minimum 2 night booking.
1. Checkin 3pm, Checkout 10am.
2. No shoes or sand in the house.
3. Please water the garden if you stay for longer than 2 nights.
4. Leave the house clean and tidy. Cleaning fee covers bathroom, floors and linen only. Other than this the house should be left as you found it.
5. No parties or excess noise. Please note this is a no smoking property.
6. Please do not use excess linen/towels.
7. No glass in the pool area and the pool gate closed at all times.
8. Please note we may need to access the garage during your stay. We can access it from the street so it won't disturb your stay.
9. Please let us know about any damage or breakages or any feedback you have.
10. Enjoy your stay and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question at all during your stay. We will be nearby if there are any issues.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am fortunate to live in beautiful Queensland with my husband and 2 daughters. We love travelling to visit wonderful beaches, food and wine and country landscapes. I am an avid cook and am known to tuck into a good cookbook when everyone else is reading novels!