30 sq.m, 2 rooms (1 bedroom, 1 room together with kitchen), 1ST floor, north-orientated apartment in a calm part of the city, approx. 2 km (20-30 min. by foot) from the Baltic sea, 1 km from the center of Palanga.
Interaction with guests
I live in Vilnius and don't have any possibility to be available at the place, but a neighbor warmly welcomes all the guests, handles the key and answers all the questions.
I wish You a most possible careless start of stay in the apartment, therefore I always supply essentials like toilet paper or soap, but it is on Your own disposal to buy extra when these are used, where I ask for understanding.
Other things to note
- BED LINENS ARE SUPPLIED ONCE PER STAY (if You wish to change them during the stay, 5 EUR fee is applied);
- Smoking indoors is prohibited.
- Do not use several electricity appliances at one time (eg. hair dryer + microwave + heating + kettle), because this may cause elecricity safety fuses to go off. If this happens, You should open the grey electricity box (outside the window, key is located in the drawer near the window) to turn it on again. The electricity box is nearest of the window, marked with a tick ("V").
- The walls of the appartment are thick, therefore it is quite cold in the appartment even in summer. For the same reason the wi-fi signal is weak, the router should be kept on the window shelf.
- Taking into consideration weather conditions, we recommend to dry wet towels and other laundry on the rope outside.
Do not smoke indoors, do not leave open windows when going out. It is recommended not to turn on many electronic devices at the same time.