Villa “Thimari" is situated at the southeastern part of Tinos island, in the picturesque settlement of Ag.Sostis just few steps away from the sea.It consists of three separate, fully equipped apartments, with ocean view balconies and private parking.
Villa “Thimari" is situated at the southeastern part of Tinos island, in the picturesque settlement of Ag.Sostis. It consists of three separate, fully equipped apartments, with ocean view balconies and private parking.
Apartment A: One bedroom -one bathroom studio (36sq.m), upper level.
Apartment B: Two bedroom – one bathroom apartment (52sq.m), upper level.
Apartment C: Three bedroom- two bathroom apartment (95sq.m), lower level.
The villa is available for rent either by apartment or as a whole. In such case, it can accommodate up to 12 people in all three apartments. If you are a large party or a group of 2 families you can contact us for pricing of the whole building.
Built in the traditional cycladic architectural style with the seashore just steps away, the villa offers great view to the whole bay that lies in front. From the mountains of Ikaria island where the sun rises, to cosmopolitan Mykonos, Delos, Rineia and all the way to the distant island of Paros, the unobstructed horizon view, lines up the eye and the mind to an almost meditative state. Natural light penetrates the house throughout the morning, while later in the evening, the afternoon breeze cools down the heat of the day. All windows offer magnificent view of the sea and the surrounding islands that can be seen from any place inside the house. The private balconies, like a captain's bridge on a sailing ship, give you a sense of floating above the silvering blue. There you can enjoy your morning coffee, an afternoon nap or lose track of time while absorbing the lines of your favorite book. Entering the house, simple lines and minimal touches describe the furniture and the decoration. Traditional wooden ceilings and colorful wall frames add to the warm sense of the place. Be it a sofa, an armchair or your pillow underneath a sea breezed window, there is always a good reason for a short midday siesta.
Set against the horizon, it is flooded with natural light from morning till dusk. If you are not in favor of a strong sun tan, a big pergola will keep you in the shade as you still enjoy the view of boats passing by. A large BBQ is also available for preparing your meal, be it a fresh fish or a local meat variety. A living room with nicely lit corners surrounded by fine art photos and naturally decorated elements, will definitely make you feel a home, with your favorite spot to relax, have a drink or just browse through your laptop notes.
The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary tools to provide functionality and comfort. The front wide-open window, carrying the salty flavors of sea breeze mixed with free grown thyme and oregano, guarantees you won't be leaving these pans and pots so soon. So…bon appetit!
THE THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT DETAILS
Two double beds - two single beds
Sleeps up to 6 people.
3 air condition units
Two bathrooms with shower / washing machine
Linens / Towels provided
Kitchen equipped with big oven / kitchen utensils.
Private entrance/private veranda with pergola
-All kitchen utensils
-Private parking / private entrance
Interaction with guests
We' ll be glad to share with you any useful information of the island so that you can discover and absorb it through the local's eyes.
In case you plan to spend a couple of days in Athens before visiting Tinos, you are more than welcome to stay in our fully equipped apartment near the centre of Athens:
Other things to note
ACCESS TO TINOS:
•From Rafina port. Between 2 to 4 hours sail according to the type of ship you choose.(Fast or conventional ship)
•From Piraeus port. Between 3 to 5 hours sail, again according to the type of ship you choose.
•From the nearby Mykonos port, 20-25 minutes by ship. (Mykonos also offers an airport with charter flights)
HOW TO REACH VILLA “THIMARI" WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
SERVICES UPON REQUEST (not included in the price)
•Massage at home
•Private Yoga instructor
•Local fresh fish delivered at home.
SHORT-TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT and TERMS
1. Check in hour is after 2.00 pm and check out hour is until 12:00 pm. If you need flexibility on this due to airport flights or other reason, please inform us accordingly.
2. Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
3. The house has to be returned on check-out date, at the same condition it was delivered on check-in date. (No damages or losses).
Cleaning will be done by our own service.
4. If any damages or losses are caused by the guests (at the furniture, appliances, equipment of the house), they will be applied as additional charges.
5. Small size pets are allowed in the apartments after permission from the owner. All pets should be kept under supervision when at the villa, and are not allowed to wonder without a strap or attendance around the property. It is not allowed to leave pets alone inside the apartments for long periods.
6. Safely guarding small children inside the house in avoiding any accident, is completely a responsibility of the parents-tenants, during their staying at the villa.
7. No sport games are allowed inside or around the area of the villa. (Football, volleyball, basket etc.)
8. Upon arrival at the property, please provide your passport number or a valid identification card to the homeowner.
9. In case needed, tenants are agreed to allow the homeowner access to the property, for purposes of inspection, repair, fire, or general safety rules.
10. Villa Thimari is a 3 unit complex and your comfort is what we care for. Thus we try to keep a low level of noise between quiet hours, 3pm-5pm and after 23:30 at night, thus respecting all guests. We thank you for keeping it in mind!.
11. Booking is considered valid only when guarantee deposit has been confirmed.
Please notice that by sending the guarantee deposit or a full payment you automatically agree and comply with all the above rental terms and guidelines. If you have any questions or need clarification for any of the above, please feel free to ask us.
We thank you for choosing Villa Thimari for your holidays!
We wish you a wonderful time and a pleasant staying in our property!