About this listing
Our happy place is your happy place ~
Whether visiting for work or play,
Our 2 story, mellow yellow, happy hollow is the place to stay.
Private bedroom (downstairs) with plush queen size bed.
Bedroom door lock & key.
2 comfy couches in the den for 2-3 guests.
Full bathroom with bath tub/shower 2 steps from your bedroom.
BEDROOM: Private bedroom (downstairs)
- Plush queen size bed with privacy canopy net
- Bedroom door locks from within
- Luxury linens
- Extra blankets
- Ample closet space
- Space heater & oscillating fan available
- Reading light
- Spacious bathroom 2 steps from your bedroom
- Bath tub/ shower
- Large vanity mirror
- Fresh linens
- Shampoo/ Conditioner
- Dr. Bronner's body wash
- Hand soap
- Blow dryer
- Inviting shared den to lounge in and relax
- 2 comfy couches to sleep additional guests + 1 air mattress available
- Extensive vinyl record collection and record player
- One-of-a-kind decor and art work
- Large family dining table for meals or projects
KITCHEN: You need it, we got it!
- hot & cold water dispenser
- Complimentary Local, Organic GROUNDWORKS Coffee
- Gevalia coffeemaker, as well as an Italian stovetop coffeemaker
- Deluxe toaster oven
- Stove/ oven
- Rice cooker
- Crock pot
- Stainless steel pots & pans
OUTSIDE: Peaceful outdoor deck
- Patio table & chairs along bamboo lined fence
- Ambient festoon lights at night
- Detached laundry room with washer, dryer, and wardrobe rack
- Bikes for two available upon request
- Punching bag
- Garden boxes with veggies & herbs
10 min. from LAX; blocks from the beach!
Around the corner from renowned Acupuncture Center Yosan.
A Foodie's Paradise with dozens of epic culinary options.
Choose your own adventure with quick access to Santa Monica, Venice, Playa & more.
Downstairs - shared kitchen, living, and dining areas.
Upstairs OFF LIMITS.
Interaction with guests
The Back Patio is shared with the landlord/ resident in the back house, who we know and love and trust, Uncle Stu ;) Make sure to say hello when ya see him.
Other things to note
As an LA Native and event professional ~ I am more than happy to make suggestions to maximize your time and experience!
Please keep windows and doors closed and locked when gone.
Please turn out porch light if coming home after midnight.
Be mindful to turn off lights when you leave a room..
No candles or incense burning at ANY time please..
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews