•City centre location
•3 MRT stations (Bugis, Lavender, Nicoll Highway)
•Near to Singapore Sportshub
•Near to Marina Bay, Suntec City, Bugis and Little India
•Near Queen Street and Golden Mile bus stations
•24hrs convenience store
•Banking and mobile data services
•Money Changing service
•Food, food & more food!
•Cultural & Heritage around
•You will have your private room with ensuite toilet. The common areas include the kitchen and living hall. The common toilet is reserved for use for other room guests.
A third guest can be accommodated but there will only be a mattress on the floor. Extra pillow, blanket and towel will be provided.
•전용 욕실에는 전용 욕실이 있습니다. 공통 영역에는 부엌과 거실이 포함됩니다.
• 15-20min by train from the airport
• Walking distance to Bugis
• Direct public transport to Marina Bay Sands, Orchard, Suntec City, CBD, Chinatown and more.
What we have available for you in the apartment includes:
•Bath towels and toilet paper
•Induction cooker, pot and pan
Please help to keep water and electrical wastage to the minimal.
You are welcomed to access the entire apartment's common spaces.
The management in the building policy maintains a very strict against visitors after 00:00hrs. To avoid security issues, we strongly encourage you to return before midnight.
We strongly encourage travelers to have their smartphone with local/roaming sim card with internet data and stay contactable through the messaging apps (the most common ones, Airbnb does not allow the names to be shown) at any time in case of emergency. There is a mobile phone shop downstairs that opens till late.
Interaction with guests
I am contactable most of the time via the most common chat apps should you need to reach me.
Other things to note
Please do not consume any food or drinks in the room and have them only in the dining hall. Hope you will take care of my place like your own. Please clean up after use of the kitchen or common spaces where possible, do not leave unnecessary rubbish around.
Gentle reminder to always off your air con and lights before leaving.
Please treat the house neat and tidy as you would to your own home.
1. Please do not smoke anywhere in the house.
2. Please remove your shoes and keep them at the doorstep before entering.
3. Please reduce water and electrical wastage whenever possible.
4. Please wash the utensils and cutleries after each use.
5. ALWAYS switch off the air con, lights and fans before leaving.
6. Please check that all your belongings are taken upon checking out. We are not liable or responsible for any item, cash or valuables left behind and they may be disposed of as necessary.
By booking this listing, you agree to the above conditions.