It'll sweep you off your feet.
This breathtaking estate sitting atop Santa Barbara’s riviera, meticulously maintained and furnished for the modern day, is its own city upon a hill. Built in 1929 by the acclaimed architect Reginald Johnson, the home’s Spanish Colonial Revival architectural style exudes an elegant charm, and its panoramic views of the ocean and city will blow you away.
Sitting proudly upon 3.25 acres, Cuatro Vientos gives you plenty of room to breathe, both indoors and out. The spacious interior of the home offers six full bedrooms and bathrooms, which can accommodate up to 12 of your closest consorts.
Cuatro Vientos has two separate wings - East and West - each of which have two rooms on the first floor. Your guests will have the choice between the delights of the mountain view bedroom or the allure of the ocean view room. Additionally, both wings feature lavish Master Bedrooms above on the second floor. The East Master Bedroom is elegantly furnished with a fireplace, seating area, and a beautifully appointed private bathroom complete with a soaking tub and walk-in shower. Or, if you see yourself as more of a West Wing type, its exquisite Master Bedroom (“The Mrs”) features two queen beds, a 50” flatscreen TV, a private bathroom, and its own private dressing room.
Two floors below, the basement offers staffing quarters, in addition to a game room and a billiards room where you can battle out age old rivalries. For good measure, the guest house located on the estate grounds (which also has dazzling ocean views) can accommodate two additional guests under its vaulted ceilings.
Enjoy a quiet retreat to your private quarters, or gather out under the cabana to relax as the sun sets over the Pacific Ocean, with all of Santa Barbara right below. In the morning, take in the views of the mountain sunrise on the back terrace. With the estate elevated above the fog line, you’ll feel as if you’ve been whisked above the clouds. Spend your day unwinding by the pool or relaxing at the spa, and enjoy cocktails while catching the game on any of the many flatscreen TVs throughout the home. Cook up your time-tested family recipes in the expansive gourmet kitchen, featuring commercial grade appliances, a butler’s pantry, and an outdoor grill.
Surrounded by breathtaking panoramic views, luscious greenery, and elegant Spanish architecture, Cuatro Vientos is an estate fit for those who appreciate the finer things in life and will surely deliver an unforgettable vacation experience. Please note that there is a 30 nt. min stay at Cuatro Vientos.
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email
Interaction with guests
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
Other things to note
- This property is available for monthly rental with a minimum of 30 days.
- The home is located in a hilly area of the Riviera and sound carries easily. - We ask all our guests to be conscientious of the neighborhood and observe quiet hours at night.
- The guesthouse is not equipped with air-conditioning, but enjoys wonderful breezes and the best views in the house.
- Everyone in your group must be over 40 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 12 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 10
- A credit card preauthorization of $5,000.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit
- A credit card charge is required for the security deposit, and pet deposit if applicable, at the time of checkin for stays of 30 days or more
- This property cannot be used for weddings, parties, organized events, and does not allow over the maximum occupancy at any time.
- Guests must abide by our strict quiet hours beginning every night after 9:00 pm.
Welcome to InvitedHome
InvitedHome set out to transform the vacation rental experience by combining the high standards and service of fine hotels with beautiful private homes in amazing destinations. And that’s just what we’ve done. With more than 80 location-based employees, 24/7 guests services and effortless online reservations, we manage 170+ handpicked homes in 6 must-do destinations across the country. Discover why more than 50,000 people create lasting memories with InvitedHome every year. Visit for more.
Best. Vacation. Ever.
No matter what location you choose, our homes help inspire greater vacation experiences – sparking moments and memories you can only make with your friends and family. We are firm believers that vacations are essential to the soul, so in order to provide you with the Best. Vacation. Ever., every detail, every idea, every process, and every home is managed by our carefully selected, locally situated InvitedHome staff. That means you’ll enjoy one partner for all your needs before, during, and after your stay. Just us. Just simple. So, go ahead, just relax.