About this listing
The condo is located in the most vibrant and central DC area, on the border of Adams Morgan and Woodley Park neighborhoods, with easy access to Logan, Dupont. Wooldey Park/Columbia Heights metro stations are 0.7 miles away, 13 min walk to Mariott.
*The photos show a model unit in this building.
* The unit is not fit to accommodate 4 adult travelers, the max adult occupancy is 3 persons (children 12 y.o. and older are considered "adults" for occupancy purposes). All guests should be indicated in the booking request.*
PARKING: We offer off-site parking. You will be provided a parking spot within 10 min driving distance where you can leave the car for the duration of your stay, or a residential parking permit to park off-street in the neighborhood (for stays 7 days and longer).
The unit is located on second floor in a new construction boutique condominium building. The building features improved sound and thermo insulation, the latest air conditioning system, external 24/7 video surveillance system, security motion and night lighting.
This magazine-cover looking apartment comes fully furnished with high-end modern furniture :
- the open plan fully-equipped kitchen with granite and tile surfaces;
- Living room: full-size sleeper sofa with real mattress & basic digital TV channels (Roku3 with games and various internet channels, Netflix, Amazon etc.), dining table;
- High-quality hardwood floors throughout;
- Bedroom: queen size bed and a closet with extra blankets and linens (shelves emptied and in full disposal of the guests);
- Tiled bathroom with shower (accessible from the living room);
- Washer/dryer combo unit and laundry rack (fit for small loads only; detergent, iron and ironing board provided);
- recessed lighting throughout;
- independent heat/AC control (wall thermostat connected to the individual Carrier AC unit for the apartment, which guarantees even cooling/heat- no "tornado" window units, space or water radiator heaters!);
- bike rack (first come-first served basis depending on availability on specific dates);
The guests will have access to all amenities as described.
Interaction with guests
In many cases, we will meet you to provide access to the accommodation, but we will also send clear instructions how the key can be retrieved at the property. The listing is efficiently run family business, with a "same day response policy" (the manager lives nearby). No third party agents or automated voice messages – our guests can receive immediate response to their inquiries by texting or calling us.
Other things to note
This is a corporate/guest condo in a boutique condo building: summer interns, guests on professional assignments and those in need of a temporary accommodation will find it very comfortable. Feel free to contact us for your individual accommodation needs
The damage deposit for stays longer than 20 days is $500. Please, contact us in advance to receive a special offer for longer stays with damage deposit adjusted according to the duration of your stay.
We are asking our guests to be considerate of other residents of the building: no partying, loud music, gatherings or anything of that sort. Only guests indicated on the booking form can access the unit, visitors are not permitted. Strictly non-smoking unit. The building has no-pet policy that is strictly enforced.
Late check out (by 4pm) can be arranged only if we don't have another guest checking in the same day. We are not able to offer late check out after 4pm. The guest is responsible for all host expenses/losses in case of holdover (late check out without host authorization), including but not limited to the additional cleaning fee, the rent for additional day, any refunds issued for inconvenience/lost booking to the next guest etc.
Guests are not expected to do any cleaning, but instead to treat the property with reasonable care following basic sanitary rules, and avoiding damage to fixtures and appliances. Please, notify us immediately of any damages/malfunctions discovered upon arrival, in order for us to ensure proper maintenance and good quality services for all future guests. The guest is responsible to the host for any damages that may arise as a result of his stay according to airbnb policy.
By booking this accommodation the guest agrees to waive any tenancy or homestead rights under DC law, and acknowledges that any consideration paid to the host represents a fee for hospitality services.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 164 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to Washington DC, our nations capital!
Our 100% host commitment rate speaks for itself: our guests can be confident that their travel plans won't be ruined by the last minute host cancellation. Many guests secure stays at our properties as long as a year in advance and once the booking is confirmed, we remain fully committed to it.
We are a boutique family hospitality firm that has developed and now manages several residential properties in NW DC. We offer top notch housing accommodations for long-term, corporate, vacation and temporary accommodation stays.
We provide hands on real time management services for our properties and are ready to meet accommodation requests of even the most discerning guests. As full time property managers we are always happy to be there for our guests to provide travelling support and advice, whenever needed. Look forward to seeing you soon as our guest in Washington DC!