We have a 1 bedroom flat, with ensuite, lounge room, kitchen and single garage on our property in Burrawang. The flat is private , with own entry, fully self contained and a short walk to the shops in the village. Come and take advantage of the beautiful crisp weather!
- Queen bed with pillows, warm doona, topper and electric blanket
- Ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
- Built-in robe with hangers
- Spare blanket and hot water bottle
- Combined lounge and dining area
- Comfortable 3-person lounge with chaise
- Fridge, Oven, Toaster and Microwave
- Electric Frypan
- Nespresso machine with pods
- Essentials (coffee, tea, milk, sugar, salt and pepper, olive oil, paper towel, glad wrap)
- Sink with dish washing provisions
SINGLE CAR GARAGE
- main entry is via the garage
- enough space for one vehicle
The entire flat is available, including the garage, as well as access to outdoor deck and front porch. We will message you with specific details on how to access the property, including code for the lockbox, within 24 hours of your stay.
Interaction with guests
My husband, our baby and I live full time at the property but we go about our lives as normal and are happy to be contacted via phone, if we aren't home, in case you have any questions or need anything during your stay! We are very keen foodies and always happy to give restaurant suggestions for your stay.
Other things to note
We have a very friendly (even though he has a tough bark when he first meets someone) Labrador, who will be very happy to greet you and spend time with you outside if you let him, but otherwise he mostly lives in the house with us. We also have a young baby but do our best to minimise any noise so you hopefully will not be disturbed while you are staying with us.
We are on septic, so please do not put anything other than water down the drain. We also live in a very quiet neighbourhood, so it is important to be respectful to our neighbours when coming and going by minimising noise. We appreciate you leaving the flat tidy when you leave.