Our local style villa has 3 bedrooms and a large reception room of 45 m2, bright, and friendly.
Located 15 minutes from Bordeaux center (stone bridge) and 15 min from Saint-Emilion, it has a large private swimming pool, in a beautiful garden of 2500 m2 with direct access to the golf course of Bordeaux-Cameyrac.
The villa also has a trampoline, swings, a plancha, chairs and garden chairs, a hammock for the siesta.
Everything for a great holiday!
Our house is located in a secured residence (guardian on site) with, besides the golf course, two tennis courts with Australian coating (access by badge), a Horse riding center with horses and ponies, and the Golf Restaurant open every lunch And evening in weekend. The very sported and spaced set of this residence ensures calm and tranquility to all the residents.
We expect, of course, the same respect from you.
Outside the large living room with lounge, table and kitchen, you will have access to 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including a shower room), 2 separate separate toilets, laundry room and boiler room.
You will appreciate our 2 terraces with tables, chairs and umbrellas on each side of the house that will allow you to choose the full sun or shade depending on the time of day. Generally we take breakfast in the east (back) and lunch and dinner in the southwest (front).
Two parking spaces are available at the entrance of the property. An automatic gate controlled by remote control closes everything.
Interaction with guests
During the summer period, we will be on vacation in Spain (but always available by phone and / or mail). On site, two friends will greet you and give you all the information and the manuals of use of the different equipment of the house. They will be reachable and reside nearby. Also some neighbors and our guard will be able to respond to emergencies.
Other things to note
We will leave you our pretty pussy Beautiful, she is very sweet and affectionate. She lives outside most of the time (especially at night), and usually takes her croquettes in the morning and evening, under the porch of the house.
Please tell the person who will be welcoming you if you agree to take care of it, otherwise she will agree with you to come every day to give her food and drink.
We count on your kindness and that of your children towards the pet of my daughter, to whom we hold a lot.
We can also pick up your shopping at the Super U Drive the day before your arrival, which you will have ordered and paid via the Internet before, especially if it is Sunday (Super U is open Sunday morning only).
- The maintenance of the swimming pool and the garden is carried out by an employee who must have access to the villa in your presence if necessary.
- For the well-being of all, the house is "non-smoking". Smokers will stay outside
- The tenant agrees to respect the rented place. The tenant will ensure that the tranquility of the neighborhood is not disturbed by his or her family.
- It is understood that before the departure, it is requested to hand over the furniture and movable objects to the place they occupied when entering the premises.
- A safety device in no way replaces the vigilance of responsible adults, who must exercise constant and active supervision. They must read and know the safety instructions specific to the safety device (alarm). These provide protection for young children only in a locked position. (Pool rules given on arrival). The occupant agrees to enforce the instructions stipulated for the swimming pool area and acknowledges that the owner is fully responsible for any accidents that occur to himself, his family or guests.
- All installations are in working order. In case of concern, the owner or his representative should be informed as soon as possible.
Nous sommes une famille recomposée de 5 personnes avec 3 ados de 12, 13 et 15 ans. Nous habitons cette maison depuis 5 ans. J'ai l'habitude de l'appeler "la maison du bonheur", car nous y sommes si bien. Tout y est fait pour se détendre, s'amuser, dans un cadre exceptionnel, sur le golf. Nous sommes golfeurs et apprécions énormément le cadre de vie que nous offre cette résidence si verdoyante, et bien entretenue.
Chacun y trouve son compte : golf, tennis, équitation, pétanque, et dans notre jardin, trampoline, balançoire, pingpong, et bien sûr piscine et hamac !
Et tout ceci dans le plus grand respect des résidents et voisins.
Adrian est Anglais et paysagiste sur tout le secteur, je suis pharmacien de formation et travaille maintenant à la gestion de l'entreprise d'Adrian, et bien sûr au bien-être des enfants. Cet été nous partons en aout en Espagne et ce sera notre deuxième expérience de "confier" notre maison et notre petite chatte Belle à des voyageurs AirBnB. Nous voyageons souvent en utilisant AirBnB dans des lieux en France et à l'étranger et cela a donné lieu à de belles rencontres, à chaque fois.
Si vous venez chez nous, vous ne le regretterez pas car vous serez conquis par le lieu et la région ! Cheers !!!!
Béatrice and Adrian.