Charming 2 bedroom apartment with terrace above a mini zen garden . A peaceful and relaxing well equipped home with tranquil terrace to retreat to following a busy day sightseeing in Lyon. Great spot with excellent transport links at doorstep.
Our family home sleeps a total of 6 people. 2 rooms with double beds and 1 sofa bed in the lounge. There is one family bathroom with bath, and a separate toilet.
The fully equipped kitchen is open to the living room. In good days eat outside on the delightful covered terrace with the zen view.
Internet is available via wifi high speed broadband (fiber optic). TV is available in Ultra HD.
Interaction with guests
If there is anything you would like to arrange for your stay, please contact us.
Other things to note
We are usually away when we rent the entire house, however we organise for someone to greet and meet you. Contact details are also available of people who can come and help and the neighbors are always on hand to help.
Our usual check in time is 5pm and check-out 11am.
• This is our family home and we respectfully request that you treat it with the same care and attention that you would the home of your friends or family.
• We also ask that night-time noise be kept to a minimum out of respect for our neighbours .
• No Smoking inside the house please but you are welcome to smoke in the covered terrace.
• Pets not accepted.
• Please leave the property tidy and clean.
• Please inform us of any breakages before departure and if possible replace like for like.
• Ensure the keys entrusted to you.
• The door only opens on entering with the key in the lock. Don't forget the key, and don't forget to remove the keys from our front door lock
• Do not welcome visitors.
• Towels and soap shampoo provided.
• Salt, sugar, oil, vinegar, and mustard are provided, but the rest of the food that you might encounter is for the consumption of my family.
• Confirmed guests will receive a detailed house manual via email.
J'ai 49 ans, je vis avec ma fille de 20 ans dans cet appartement, ma compagne ayant un appartement pas loin. J'ai testé Airbnb lors d'un séjour en Provence et j 'ai décidé moi aussi de tenter l'aventure ! Sportif, passionné de voyages, de montagnes, de photos, et d'échanges, j'aime faire plaisir aux gens. Je serai donc ravi de vous accueillir et de partager mes bons plans (restaurants, ballades, lieux de sorties, visites) pour rendre votre séjour à Lyon encore plus agréable !!