Modern, furnished and equipped one bedroom flat in a fantastic location, in Bondi Junction. In front of the bus stop, 2 blocks from Westfield Shopping Centre and the Train station.
The Bondi area is the best and most famous area of Sydney. It has the beach, shops, restaurants and cafes, great public transport, etc.
It has everything you need for a great stay.
The handiest flat ever, with all bills Included (electricity, water, etc) and internet. So you do not have to get in to contracts in order to get cheaper rates, and always know how much you spend!
Free street parking on surrounding streets. (you can also try the garage on the back of the building but it is subject to availability)
Fully furnished with
queen bed ensemble and pillows,
TV LCD 40',
Book shelves (comb)
2 seats sofa, plus chase
1 Sofa bed
Dinning table + chairs
Wardrobe (Rack Style)
Interaction with guests
Most communication is to occur via Airbnb website.
Please do not use normal email as it can go to my junk mailbox.
I speak English, Portuguese and can get away with Spanish.
Other things to note
I am not a big cooker myself so you may not find gourmet kitchen utilities
but If you feel there is anything missing please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.
- The cleaning fee does not cover periodical cleaning. You are responsible for cleaning after yourself so Wipe after yourself, clean after yourself.( E.g. Washing pans and dishes after cooking, wiping kitchen and toilet bench, etc)
- Do not smoke inside the house
- No bicycle inside the house. Use the bicycle lock room
- No house parties without permission
- No friends/guests allowed in the premise without your presence.
- Additional Guests must be requested
- Noise rules in accordance with NSW applicable laws. (loud music, etc)
- Thank you for your cooperation.
Casual personality, Australian / Brazilian citizen, likes movies, going out, gym, beach, pets (cat owner), travelling and partying every now and then :)