Overall - really good appt!! Well located for Space and the clubs and the local beach and restaurants are great. The interior is splendid and the balcony - fantastic!
Well greeted and host was very pleasant, even if hard to contact sometimes.
Some minor issues we had weren't resolved during the stay so have to put them here - but still really enjoyed our stay: maybe just check these are resolved with her before you arrive!! X
- plumbing issues: really loud banging when you use any water, which the neighbours hated!! They complained about it regularly and lasted all of the stay, even after a plumber came to try and fix.
- bedroom blinds: two rooms blinds didn't work, but was not too much of an issue for us as we were up early most days.. could be a problem if you want to sleep in.
- fittings: some of the lights and bulbs were missing or blown. One of the fittings was hanging from the ceiling! Not a huge issue, but would have been nice given the money spent on the pad
- bathroom sinks: one of the bedroom ensuit sinks was permanently blocked and we couldn't unplug it
- communication: was had problems reaching Gemma for a few days during our stay: would recommend using the Air B&B messaging app instead of texting