What you say are full of misinformation and you know it. And you do that just because you couldn't cancel your reservation wihout paying fees only 3 days before your coming. The moderate rules are feesless 5 days before. You wanted me to cancel myself, you did insist to me, which I refused because it was your own choice. Not mine. Next time, read the AirBnB policy and assume your own choice.
- 90 min. to find something interesting?! There're many places to visit at 15 min. around (castles, parks, monasteries, etc.). Those are listed in my AirBnB description with (Hidden by Airbnb) Maps, but you probably ignored them. What about the nautic base at 5 min., with a lake to swim and many sports and games for children? What about the sea with beautiful cities such as Trouville, Houlgate and Honfleur at 45 min.? Not interesting? I suggest you to open a map next time. Or just forget about Normandy.
- Dangerous stairs? Many families with young children have come and never complained during the last two years.
- Moskitos? In July at 30°C, that happens, mydear! So just plug the device for this. If you couldn't find it, you could ask me. But you didn't.
- Nothing in the garden? Everyone loves the garden. Table and garden furniture set, sun loungers, barbecue, two-person hammock. And if you to want to play, just bring your own toys. I can't provide everything on earth.
- Not at all homy? Watch out all the equipments for the guests. The house is very confortable and completely restored with quality materials. All the pictures show it.
- Many instructions? When you own a such beautiful house, yes you have to give instructions because some people are able to sack everything. It happened to me last year (11 hours of cleaning!).
- Unhelpful host? I sent you a message to ask if everything was going well, if you needed anything... But of course, you didn't reply! So please don't complain now, especially with misinformation that contradicts all previous guests comments.