Small and bright apartment in the center
- 3 minute walk from the Accademia Gallery
- 12 minute walk from Santa Maria Novella Station.
- 5 minutes walk from the Duomo
- 4 minutes from the Teatro della Pergola
Near the apartment you can find excellent restaurants, pizzerias, bars, bakeries, laundromat, tourist agencies, bicycle rental and many stores for shopping.
Small newly renovated apartment. Simple but very central. It has no bed but two single beds. Upon entering you will find the well-equipped kitchen and bright. It goes to a large bedroom with two beds, flat TV and a bell'armadio. The bathroom with shower satisfies the needs of all.
The apartment is for the exclusive use of guests.
You find sheets towels, dryer, toilet paper. In the kitchen all food staples such as oil salt pepper and sugar.
Interaction with guests
We will meet on the day of your arrival, the apartment at the front of which we agreed by email or phone. After some explanation and some indication on the apartment to live Florence at its best, I hand over the keys.
Other things to note
In order for your stay to be peaceful and pleasant we ask that you follow some simple rules:
• Check-in is from 15:00
- From 20.00 to 22.00 an additional charge of € 20 will be applied
- From 22.00 to 00.00 will be charged an extra cost of 30 €.
- From midnight to 1:00 (1am) will be applied an extra cost of 50 € and after one in the morning we are not required to check in.
• Check-out is by 10:00 am
• It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the house.
• Avoid loud noises in the respect of the neighbors.
• Please do correct and respectful use of the tools and furniture of the house.
• Please switch off all the lights and air conditioning when you leave.
• Loss of keys will incur a charge of 30 €.
• There is WiFi service
• We ask you to dispose of waste in the containers that you will find in the street.