Experience the true calming nature of Gatlinburg when you stay at this exceptional, recently updated, log cabin. With the ability to sleep 4 guests, an alluring private hot tub, comfortable new furnishings and an ideal location near both serenity and excitement, this handsome abode has it all!
As soon as you arrive at this fantastic property, you’ll be blown away by the tranquil environment that surrounds it. Settled in the shadow of Smoky Mountain National Park, this home gives you access to astounding peace and quiet in addition to thrilling entertainment of both the indoor and outdoor variety - the perfect recipe for a memorable getaway. Outside, this charming residence boasts a traditional cabin exterior that perfectly complements the natural beauty in the area. The interior is equally appealing, garnished with an elegant combination of cabin decor and contemporary amenities. Additionally, all the practical amenities you’ll need to feel at home are here, including laundry machines and wireless internet access.
Look forward to enjoying a warm cup of coffee with a view through the large picture windows, or sit outside on the deck to revel in the cool alpine breeze. Spend the day exploring the mountainous terrain, then return to indulge in a leisurely afternoon with the company of a good book. Prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully-equipped kitchen, then take in a movie with your loved ones on the sizable flat screen TV, or play some friendly games of pool on the pool table. End the evening by letting the private hot tub melt all your cares away under the beautiful Tennessee stars. If it’s too cold to be outside, don’t let that stop you from feeling pampered - the master bedroom features an inviting Jacuzzi tub that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready for another eventful day.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen with blender and electric mixer, flat screen TVs, gas fireplace (October - March), patio seating, private hot tub, jacuzzi tub, unlimited local and long distance calling in the U.S. and Canada, excellent cell phone reception, and wireless internet access
- Unbeatable location! Close to recreation, shopping, dining, and much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed (with new pillow top extra comfort mattress)
- A Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests (with Sealy gel memory foam mattress)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This host has 1323 reviews for other properties.View other reviews