About this listing
Its a cabin by the open sea. 200 meters from the open sea.
Guests will have access to the whole cabin and the area around.
Interaction with guests
I live nearby and will assist you when you whish.
This is a quiet and private area and with good accesibility to the open sea.
You will have to use you own car since there is no bus lines.
Other things to note
- warm and cold water in the kitchen sink
- a stove
- no dishwasher
- a coffee maker
- water cooker
- other kitchenware
- a combined freezer and fridge
The bathroom/shower/toilet has
- warm and cold water in the sink.
- simple manual outdoor shower (Solar shower)
- vacuum cleaner
- has a small DAB-radio
- no TV
- no wifi or internet
The water quality/drinking water
The water comes from a local lake and is the cabin has common waterworks with the other cabins in the area. The water is drinkable but not so delicate since it is slightly coloured. There are two cans for drinking water. We will fill it with drinking water before you arrive. We will also instruct how/where you for yourself can fetch drinking water for free. We use the water for cooking but not for drinking.
Groceries and more
- The grocery store (Joker Hopestrand) is 4 km from the cabin. Suitable for using bike og car.
- It is 3 km to the service Center Sørlandet feriesenter where you also can find boat rental, swimming pools, and a small grocery.
Towelse and sheets
You have to bring your own towels and bed linen.