The bungalow is located on the lower riviera section of Santa Barbara, and it’s a 10-minute walk to downtown Santa Barbara and its many shops, restaurants and tourist attractions. The bungalow is also walking distance to other attractions including the Santa Barbara County Bowl, the historic Santa Barbara Mission, Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History, “Kid World” at Alameda Park, Alice Keck Park, Sunken Garden at the Santa Barbara Courthouse and the Presidio of Santa Barbara.
The beach and harbor are accessible with the “Crosstown Shuttle,” which only cost 50 cents and the shuttle’s stop is a 10-minute walk from the bungalow.
The bungalow includes:
- Full bed with down comforter, fresh linens and lots of pillows.
- Nice living room with comfortable couch and flat screen HDTV with cable.
- Kitchen is equipped with stove, microwave, full-sized fridge, toaster, coffee maker and other appliances.
- Bathroom with tub and shower and includes clean towels.
- High-speed wireless Internet