About this listing
Our home is located in The Highlands just 3 minutes by car to the west entrance of Joshua Tree National Park.
The home is surrounded by desert pine trees and the beautiful desert landscape of Joshua Tree.
Our house is situated in a very special area, surrounded with old desert pine trees and a magical desert landscapes all around.
The interior has been newly remodeled into a clean modern flowing space with a collection of art, and vintage furniture.
The 2 bedrooms have proper beds, one King and one Queen.
If you enjoy cooking the the Kitchen is fully stocked with gas stove, oven, cooking utensils, plates, glassware, etc.
There's an eclectic collection of records to enjoy on a vintage hifi stereo system if listening to music is your thing, or just kick back and enjoy the silence of the desert.
You will need a vehicle to get around.
No smokingNot suitable for petsNo parties or eventsCheck-in is after 4PM
***No photo or video shoots without prior approval***
Most importantly, enjoy the space, but please be respectful. We have included many personal items for your enjoyment including books, records, art, and antique items which we have collected over the years and would be very difficult to replace.
- No smoking in or on the property
- No pets - your fury friends will have to find other arrangements
- Please do not sublet the property in any way
- We ask that you do not bring additional/unauthorized guests to the house unless receiving prior approval (This includes having a party or hosting an event)
- By renting our property, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Owner's Representative from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, cost and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Occupant's guests or licensees or their personal property.
While on the property, please observe these rules:
- The house is professionally cleaned prior to each guest's arrival. When you leave, do your best to leave the property in the same condition as when you arrived (minus normal usage of course).
- The property uses a Septic System for waste disposal. Please do not discard anything in the sinks or toilet other than the provided, septic safe, toilet paper because it will clog (which means you will not be able to use the toilet, shower, and sink)
- Please refrain from loud noises and anything else you think might disturb and annoy the neighbors. The desert air is very thin and you will be amazed at how far these sounds travel.
- Please operate and safeguard the premises including, landscaping, furniture, furnishings, appliances and all mechanical, electrical and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary.
Before you leave:
- Turn off all lights and electrical devices
- Lock all doors