Your visit to the east coast of Australia will not be complete without a visit to one of New South Wales' best kept secrets: their pristine southern coast.
Our 'beach haven' is the perfect destination if you're a beach and nature lover, or have a few days to spare to 'chill out' before or after visiting Canberra (our national capital) or Sydney.
This homey beach retreat is situated in the undulating seaside village of Batehaven, and is :
- 3 hours' drive south of Sydney or 2 hours' drive from Canberra
- just 4 km south of Bateman's Bay, gateway town to New South Wales' pristine south coast
- accessible from Canberra by Murray's coach, which stops on Beach Road, 5 mins walk away (I can advise on other travel options from Sydney and Canberra)
- the perfect place to unwind and commune with nature, or cuddle up on a romantic anniversary get-away
- at the top of a hill in an attractive, quiet neighbourhood, overlooking beautiful, safe, clean Casey's beach, with gentle surf and sand just 5 mins away
During your stay, we can offer you:
- private use of the entire upper level with walk-through (but segregated) bath, shower, vanity and toilet (lavatory) in-between 2 bedrooms (1 QB, 1 DB)
- futon bed (DB) in lounge room for up to 2 additional people (maximum 6)
- fully-equipped kitchen, and bright open dining and lounge area, both with gorgeous views of the coastline and forested headlands
- air-conditioner and ceiling fans in summer, and wood fire in cooler months
- covered porch for reading or sipping your favourite drink, sunny patio for sun-baking or barbecuing (both with views, too!)
- linen (including one beach towel per person) and basic toiletries at no charge
- small charge per load for personal laundry
- range of beach boards, etc for your enjoyment
The home's decor and bedrooms are better suited to adult couples, or a couple with older children, but we will consider other requests.
We (the owners) will be on the premises (but on lower level) to offer any assistance or advice re local attractions / activities, shopping, dine-out options, etc
- a range of breakfast options can be supplied for an added charge, and/or you can bring your own food supplies
- vehicle (with driver) available to show, or take you to, the best spots along the coast for AUD50 per day plus petrol
Advertised price is based on the use of 2 bedrooms (up to 4 people); if only one bedroom is required (1-2 people) the price is $100 per night. If use of futon (for 1-2 additional people) is required the cost will be an extra $25 per person per night.
Strictly no pets or smoking or use of illicit drugs. Respect the neighborhood, by keeping noise to a minimum, especially after 10 pm. No consumption of food or beverages (excluding water) in bedrooms.
Please only use designated crockery - we don't want to have to apply a fee for breakage or damage of any valued 'retro' crockery used without our consent.
Please leave all rooms - including kitchen - in the same state you found them in. Any unreasonable mess or damage may incur an added fee.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.