Beautiful and spacious apartment in central Verbier. Ensuite bathrooms, fantastic view, sunny terraces, garage for 1 car, ski in/out, quiet area, very close to bus station (Hameau) and the kids piste. We normally require weekly bookings, but please enquire if you are looking for a shorter stay and we can try to work something out.
This 265 m / 210 m (gross/net) apartment is ideally located in the exclusive Hameau-area in Verbier. The apartment feels more like a chalet, with its high ceilings and spacious rooms. The location is very quiet.
The duplex penthouse apartment has 5 bedrooms, all of them with ensuite bathrooms. The entrance to the apartment is on ground floor level. There are two bedrooms on the ground floor level. The rest of the apartment is on the top floor (it has the whole top floor of the building).
- Entrance hall
- Laundry-room with washer/dryer
- Separate toilet
- Master bedroom with double bed, fireplace and ensuite bathroom. Direct access to a private, south facing balcony
- Guest bedroom with two single beds and ensuite bathroom
- Large, beautiful living room with direct access to a 20 m2 south facing, sunny balcony with great views. Dining and living area is approximately 80 m2 with fireplace, open kitchen, dining area with seating for 12 people
- The kitchen has oven and microwave, a large American fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Separate toilet
- 2 guest bedrooms with double beds and ensuite bathrooms
- 1 guest bedroom with 2 single beds and ensuite bathroom
- TV in living room with 120 channels
- Free Wifi internet
- Apple TV
- 2 secure indoor parking spaces in the garage 30 metres away from the entrance
The apartment is located in the exclusive Hameau-area in Verbier. Easy access to everything. No need for car as bus stops are in immediate reach. The nearest bus-stop (free bus) that takes you everywhere in Verbier is 150 metres away. You may ski in and out from this bus-stop as well (out to 'Le Rouge' and in from 'Les Esserts'-piste).
Interaction with guests
It is a self-catering property.
Other things to note
- Self catering
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking not allowed
- No wheelchair access
Please may you remove your shoes at the door to protect the wood flooring.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.