About this listing
You will definitely enjoy your stay in this apartment because of:
•Adorable luxurious DESIGN for true connoisseurs of classic and comfort
•LOCATION, 10 min. walking to the Old Town Square
•City - it is Prague! ;)
Trust me, you will have a great time here!
This amazing apartment in classic style is located in the city center in 2 min walk to Old Town Square. This area is really busy, building with apartment is situated on the quite street, so nothing will disturb your dreams.
Apartment by itself is gorgeous and was designed by famous Czech interior designer. You will fall in love with small details in the apartment - mirrors in frames, vibrant colors and even unique glasses set - each small thing matters here! If you respect same convenience and taste, this apartment will be a perfect choice for you !
This amazing apartment is located in the city center less then 10 min walk to Old Town Square. This area is really busy, but the street where building with apartment is situated is quite and apartment is located on the 1st floor, without elevator in the historical building.
Apartment consists of :
*Spacious and stylish living room with sofa ( can be converted to the double bed for 2 people) and flat screen smart TV(youtube ONLY) and dining table
*1st bedroom with huge king-sized bed for 2 persons, wardrobe and smart TV
*2nd bedroom with 2 king sized beds, bedsides tables and smart TV
*Bright modern bathroom with shower unit, WC and hairdryer
*Separated and fully equipped kitchen (plates, cutlery, glasses, even for beer, fridge, freezer, dish washer, oven, microwave, kettle, coffee maker and washing machine)
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
-According to the Czech law, every foreigner has to report his stay in the Czech republic and we can help you with this! You will only need to fill an online form and we will do the rest for you (it's the same kind of form like in a hotel). Shall you have any questions - just ask :)
- According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax if the purpose of stay is recreation or healing. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash. People under 18 or over 70 years old are not obliged to pay this tax.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
- If you want to be online during your stay in Prague, we have SIM cards with data, so you don't have to look for them.
- The apartment is located in the historical center, so it's forbidden to have an Air Conditioning (Prague's center is inscribed in the UNESCO Heritage List) and when it's getting hot - which happens for a couple of days during summer - we recommend you to keep all windows shut during the day and open in the evening. When you sleep it's better to close them as well, because it is an European capital city and it can be noisy sometimes (contact us and we will arrange you a fan).
- If you would like to rent a car in the airport, please make sure that you secure a parking. However, we do not recommend you to rent one, because everything is within a walking distance from your apartment and you will not need to drive at all (if you still need a car rental service, we could recommend you a reliable one). If you come by car, please check mrparkit website to find a garage or you could park on the streets, on white lines (Mo-Fri costs approx. 1.5 EUR per hour from 8AM till 6PM; weekends are free), but it's pretty hard to find a vacant spot in the downtown.
Thank you for your understanding.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 6927 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a small team and together with Thomas and Kai would be more than happy to accommodate you in one of our 70 apartments in the heart of Prague.
With us you can always find suitable accommodation starting from apartments that are located close to the center for budget-aware travelers and ending with luxury apartments right in the center of Prague.
We will provide you with towels, bed linen and a 24/7 support during your stay in Prague (and much more! :)
We will show you our favorite places, will help with planning your holidays in Prague and will answer every questions you might have.
We are looking forward to meeting you in one of the best cities in the world!
P.S. follow us on Instagram @rapartment and join our #RuterraFamily !